Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
4ec0d976457c8f3ba554abbc43ecebc3.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Getting high lowers teen I.Q.

New research reveals young pot smokers are turning into real dopes!

Teens who smoke pot have much lower I'Q's than those who don't, and are in danger of developing serious brain dysfuction, claims a study from Canada's Lawson Health Research.

Marijuana drastically hampers memory function, reward processing and visual-spacing processing. Even worse, the earlier kids start using the drug, the worse their impairment is.

The research also indicates, contrary to pro-pot groups' assertions, that weed does not alleviate depression in teens.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We buy the pre-made six packs of them at Costco------good stuff.
Ours came out great 2 red and 2 green with ground sirloin/rice mixture. I was at the store when they first opened and they didn't have their ground beef out yet, so the butcher gave me ground sirloin for the price of ground beef.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We cleaned the master closet and we now have newly found space. It's amazing how much stuff can be accumulated over just a few years. What we're we saving 40 Tee shirts for ??? I didn't realize there were 50-60 additional hangers in there holding clothes that we don't wear anymore...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why Do We Call It ......
A Buck? Because in the 1700s, trappers could sell a single buckskin for one dollar.
The Fuzz? Because London bobbies once wore fuzzy helmets.
The limelight? Because theater spotlights used to burn lime to create light.

klein

Für Meno :)
Why Do We Call It ......
A Buck? Because in the 1700s, trappers could sell a single buckskin for one dollar.
The Fuzz? Because London bobbies once wore fuzzy helmets.
The limelight? Because theater spotlights used to burn lime to create light.
So why do us Canadians call it a buck ?
Mind you , since the 90's it's been a Loonie !

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1767.JPG
Getting high lowers teen I.Q.

New research reveals young pot smokers are turning into real dopes!

Teens who smoke pot have much lower I'Q's than those who don't, and are in danger of developing serious brain dysfuction, claims a study from Canada's Lawson Health Research.

Marijuana drastically hampers memory function, reward processing and visual-spacing processing. Even worse, the earlier kids start using the drug, the worse their impairment is.

The research also indicates, contrary to pro-pot groups' assertions, that weed does not alleviate depression in teens.