REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

moreluck

golden ticket member
RYANs own plan says HIS BUDGET proposal doesnt balance until "sometime near 2040"... which when translated into simple english means THEY WILL CONTINUE TO ADD TO THE NATIONAL DEBT BUT AT A LOWER percentage of GDP.

What dont you understand about this and then call it a plan??

Peace

TOS
So, tell us all about Obama's 4 years of budgets !!!! hmmmmm?

M

MenInBrown

thats not your opinion, its the fox news opinion. They said the same thing this morning. So far, democrats have out registered republicans in all of the swing states. In OHIO, in early voting, democrats are out pacing republicans.

Even the most realistic talking heads on fox say its gonna be tough for Romney to win OHIO and it will probably go to OBAMA along with the other swings.

Peace

TOS

wow thanks for the update on FOX news. I wasnt able to catch this morning. Please post what Bill and Sean say tonight. They would love that coming from their number 1 viewer. Stop watching FOX news. Their ratings are through the roof.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New friday polling averages are out! OBAMA regains the lead nationally by a narrow margin, but the trend shows ROMNEY fading in the final weeks of the election! Seems the Romney Surge has ended and the president regaining momentum.

Just a few days left! We know the GOP strategy.. BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI... blah blah blah...

What a waste of time.

Peace

TOS

M

MenInBrown

New friday polling averages are out! OBAMA regains the lead nationally by a narrow margin, but the trend shows ROMNEY fading in the final weeks of the election! Seems the Romney Surge has ended and the president regaining momentum.

RCP Average
10/22 - 11/1
--
--
Obama +0.3
Rasmussen Reports
10/30 - 11/1
1500 LV
Tie
ABC News/Wash Post
10/28 - 10/31
1293 LV
Obama +1
FOX News
10/28 - 10/30
1128 LV
Tie
CBS News/NY Times
10/25 - 10/28
563 LV
Obama +1
National Journal
10/25 - 10/28
713 LV
Obama +5
Pew Research
10/24 - 10/28
1495 LV
Tie
Gallup
10/22 - 10/28
2700 LV
Romney +5
NPR
10/23 - 10/25
1000 LV
Romney +1
IBD/TIPP
10/22 - 10/27
930 LV
Obama +1
Politico/GWU/Battleground
10/22 - 10/25
1000 LV
Obama +1

Just a few days left! We know the GOP strategy.. BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI... blah blah blah...

What a waste of time.

Peace

TOS

No...everyone knows what kind of scumbag Obama is, trying to cover up Lybia for his political gain...ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY...if you looked at the polls of what Americans are most concerned about, you would know that.

Buddybrown

OBAMA has reached that important marker of 49%, just 1% short of 50% where this race will be all but over. 50% is the magic number. Once there, OBAMA will not have to look back. As I said from the begining, ROMNEY was never intended to win, the GOP just needed him out of the way for 2016. You better "pray" that Romney doesnt FLUB at the first debate this wednesday, or you may see a blowout equal to Reagans blowout of Carter. Either way, you are also witnessing the death of the GOP as YOU know it. Peace TOS
Going back just 1 month is sooooo--- entertaining--- You're right an incumbent needs to be at---50% minimum to have a shot---:) ----Oh, how's that first debate flubbing going for ya!!! LMAO--- Obama has reached the all important 47% level ---Bye, bye Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
No...everyone knows what kind of scumbag Obama is, trying to cover up Lybia for his political gain...ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY...if you looked at the polls of what Americans are most concerned about, you would know that.
We need to ask all the "victims" of the Storm.....lovin' Obama, right?????

They are only getting madder and madder as each day goes on and the red tape is still there....that's the red tape he was going to do away with.

M

MenInBrown

We need to ask all the "victims" of the Storm.....lovin' Obama, right?????

They are only getting madder and madder as each day goes on and the red tape is still there....that's the red tape he was going to do away with.

OMG I hope those poor people didnt think he was serious.

Overpaid Union Thug

What a waste of time.

Peace

TOS

Take a second look at Gallup. They are, in fact, the most accurate poll historically. Oh by the way....if the incumbent was a republican you could bet your arse the democrat strategy would be "BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI BENGAZI... blah blah blah..." as well. I mean, when any administration is exposed as having moral deficiencies then the public should be made aware of it. ESPECIALLY right before deciding on whether or not to vote for them to "lead" again.

And another thing to ponder.....if the incumbent were republican the left's smear machine would be all over the mismanagement of the aftermath of Sandy as they were Hurricane Katrina. But hey....democrats are always shielded by a cloak of dishonesty from accusations of double standards by the mainstream liberal media.

island1fox

Fraid so, and now Christie looks the royal butt kisser and if he was running in 2016, he would NOT get my vote !!

More,

I believe that Christie knew this was going to be a very long recovery process and he is hoping with Obama swallowing the bait for a photo op ---Monday Obama will be hit with the Blame.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Fraid so, and now Christie looks the royal butt kisser and if he was running in 2016, he would NOT get my vote !!

I disagree.
The Govenor is responsible for the State.
He did what he was elected to do.
TAKE CARE of the people of New Jersey.

Cuomo should have slapped Bloomberg for allowing the marathon to be run on Saturday.
The marathon canceled but Bloomberg can kiss re-election goodbye.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I disagree.
The Govenor is responsible for the State.
He did what he was elected to do.
TAKE CARE of the people of New Jersey.

Cuomo should have slapped Bloomberg for allowing the marathon to be run on Saturday.
The marathon canceled but Bloomberg can kiss re-election goodbye.
I agree that he (Christie) was responsible for his contituants, and he had to work with the devil to do it.......BUT, bending over backward to kiss his butt was not necessary!!
The pres. is also obligated to help whether he's friends with Christie or not.
Now, we've all seen Christie walking sheepishly behind the messiah and the things promised are not happening. That makes Christie look the fool, and Obama got his photo op and split.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Its the new york times. What did you expect them to say?

I tend to agree with the article but look at the names of the polling organization.
Also, if you look at the polling recipes of these organizations, they are assuming that Democrats will turn out at 4 - 6% higher than Democrat voters did in 2008.
I have never understood that assumption and if Romney does actually win, that assumption is why the pollsters will have been wrong.
Rasmussan is one of the few pollsters assuming the Democrat turnout will be only 1% greater than in 2008.

It will be interesting in the week after the election how the assumptions that the pollsters made affected their projections.