REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I saw the movie....I don't care to go any deeper than that. The cat has ulterior motives that are detrimental to me !!!
bmWwCh.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This prediction is even beyond the realm of the wackos on MSNBC:

Basically, Kramer's thinking of the call not as a pundit trying to get the number "right" but as a trader buying a super-deep out of the money call that could
A) payoff quite a bit if remotely correct and
B) Could instantly add scads to his fame.
Like all far-out-of-the-money call options, there's very little cost to this bet (being wrong won't end up costing Cramer squat in terms of his career), so he's being very smart and strategic, capturing the upside in the event of a big blowout, while really risking very little.
All aspiring pundits take note!
Jim Kramer.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
On the last Sunday before the election, the new polls are in.. OBAMA has increased his lead nationally! The Romney momentum has stopped and OBAMA once again leads the last week before the election!

In the final days, President Obama has retaken the momentum going into this tuesdays election!

Only time will tell now. In every poll, Romney has dropped like a rock.

Look for OBAMA to win re election!!

Peace

TOS

Buddybrown

SCREW THE POLLS---THIS IS WAY MORE ACCURATE AND FUN! --- If the Redskins win at home, the incumbent party usually wins the presidential election. If the Redskins lose at home, the challenger usually prevails.-- History dictates that the Panthers 21-13 victory over the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field bodes well for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. In the 18 presidential elections that have taken place since the Redskins moved to Washington in 1937, 17 have been predicted by the team's performance in its final home game prior to the election.----WAY TO GO CAM NEWTON!!----- Did Cam Newton and the Panthers predict a Romney win? -------

M

MenInBrown

Sorry slick, here's an updated average nationally... just posted...

Its .5% up now.. still trending higher for Obama. When it was +.3% for Romney you were wetting your pants...

Good luck on Tuesday.

Peace

TOS

My poll isnt listed...I asked 20 people today and they are all for Romney...100%-0%...dang there went his average.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People were still on TV today griping about nothing being done in their neighborhoods..........no water, no Fema, no food, no electricity.

Thanks Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My poll isnt listed...I asked 20 people today and they are all for Romney...100%-0%...dang there went his average.

Come to california and do the same poll, youll find a 10 to 1margin for Obama. Except in the trailer parks... any similarities to where you are??

peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
People were still on TV today griping about nothing being done in their neighborhoods..........no water, no Fema, no food, no electricity.

Thanks Obama!

Did you miss the scope of this disaster?? What dont you understand about the debris strewn across the roads that is being cleared so help can get in??

Did you think that was going to take 5mins??

Where do you assign blame to the governors of each state, or does that not enter into your mind?

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did you miss the scope of this disaster?? What dont you understand about the debris strewn across the roads that is being cleared so help can get in??

Did you think that was going to take 5mins??

Where do you assign blame to the governors of each state, or does that not enter into your mind?

Peace

TOS

One could believe she is using the model established for Katrina.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have seen many reports and various people calling for a Romney landslide----any calling a landslide for Obama ???

CMON, ISLAND, even you know thats not possible. OHIO, PENN, IOWA, MICH, WISC, No CAR, VIRG, FLORIDA and COLO would have to go to romney to get a landslide, yet on the other hand, one loss of those jeopardizes romneys chances.

Get serious bro. Lets see how it comes out tuesday night.

It wont be a big victory for OBAMA , but it will be bigger than BUSH's 2004 election. Bush beat Kerry by 1.5% and OBAMA will beat Romney by 2.5%.

Either way, its still going to be victory for the president.

OBAMA 2012