Receptionist told me she called complaint on other driver..lol

StopTheAct

Lol... Receptionist told me that she called a complaint on other driver because he went into office, nobody was at front desk, and walked to back and asked CEO of her company for signature..... for the package...

My first professional reply was, im sorry for the inconvenience, but we are under pressure and just need someone to sign...so we can complete stop. we apologize and hopefully it wont happen again..

But then i exlpained, that i would of done the same thing, we announce ourselves and patiently wait for about 8 seconds..then need to keep moving, our job is to get the customer the package..... by all safe means... i told her we walk into every office, knock and announce ourselves if its the ceo or cleanup lady, i treat everyone the same... my job needs to get done.

i bet if it was his Apple Iwatch it would of been ok... just saying..

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Lol... Receptionist told me that she called a complaint on other driver because he went into office, nobody was at front desk, and walked to back and asked CEO of her company for signature..... for the package...

My first professional reply was, im sorry for the inconvenience, but we are under pressure and just need someone to sign...so we can complete stop. we apologize and hopefully it wont happen again..

But then i exlpained, that i would of done the same thing, we announce ourselves and patiently wait for about 8 seconds..then need to keep moving, our job is to get the customer the package..... by all safe means... i told her we walk into every office, knock and announce ourselves if its the ceo or cleanup lady, i treat everyone the same... my job needs to get done.

That's BS!

No driver should ever go into restricted areas.

You're not special

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
If i need a signature, i would walk to the back of the White House and ask the president to put the phone on hold and please sign and then ask for his last name. My job needs to get done
Wow.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on here and I know who Klein and tieguy are.

Do you even drive?

StopTheAct

Yeeeep..... you never know...

They never give credit or realize. We need to track someone down.. .. if it was a Nda and they needed the papers for a multi million dollar deal.. and didnt take the extra step by walking to the back... the receptionits phone call to Ups would of been... Ups driver did not deliver package can you reAttempt...

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Yeeeep..... you never know...

They never give credit or realize. We need to track someone down.. .. if it was a Nda and they needed the papers for a multi million dollar deal.. and didnt take the extra step by walking to the back... the receptionits phone call to Ups would of been... Ups driver did not deliver package can you reAttempt...
Not in 1 info not on the reception desk see you tomorrow

You're a push over if you're reattempting everytime they ask you to

StopTheAct

Wow.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on here and I know who Klein and tieguy are.

Do you even drive?
Are you talking about my comment.... if thats the stupidest comment you ever seen... i know what type of guy you are...and im not even going to argue with you.... i don't want to start :censored2:... yes i drive..

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
You don't know me.

What do you drive? Exception air?

Ptmers. Can live with them. Can't shoot em.
Are you talking about my comment.... if thats the stupidest comment you ever seen... i know what type of guy you are...and im not even going to argue with you.... i don't want to start :censored2:... yes i drive..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

It's amazing the power trip some people are on.

My brother in law is a food broker. He was telling this week about an owner of a company he was dealing with that was chewing him up and down because he didn't go through the guys assistants first.

Last edited:

StopTheAct

Shifting contents... im one of the good guys, im going to be the better guy and say sorry if your offended by any of my comments..
I am and been full time, im one of the guys that does the Job, but goes above and beyond.. not one of those Bitchez. You must be that, i dont care, just show up to work guy...

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Shifting contents... im one of the good guys, im going to be the better guy and say sorry if your offended by any of my comments..
I am and been full time, im one of the guys that does the Job, but goes above and beyond.. not one of those Bitchez. You must be that, i dont care, just show up to work guy...
Runnin and gunnin playing golf with onroads on the weekend to earn those country club routes?

Must be the life. Good for you.

StopTheAct

Gotcha, i see.. your one of those guys that go to the Gynecologist for checkups....

I dont suck ass, just do a good job... and get along with everyone. My father raised me well. Do the right thing

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Gotcha, i see.. your one of those guys that go to the Gynecologist for checkups....

I dont suck ass, just do a good job... and get along with everyone. My father raised me well. Do the right thing
That's messed up.

My dad died in the war when I was born.

I didn't have a father growing up. I guess that's why I'm not as good as you.

I'm sorry I don't measure up.

I'm going now.

Does anyone know how many abien is too many ?

I'm asking for a friend

StopTheAct

Listen guy, im sorry.. didnt mean to take punches at the Dad situation.. but i really dont wanna fight with u... just letting u ..know im not that guy.
I get :censored2: done, and get along with everyone and have fun and do a good job..