Receptionist told me she called complaint on other driver..lol

newfie

Why are you guys all so sensitive about profanity? We are truck drivers. Every morning at my center there is swearing and vulgar sexual comments/motions. Hell one morning a dude got down to his boxers and told the supervisor he had a package for him!

I'm not sensitive every other word he posted was blanked out. kinda hard to read that way. Your guys waving their johnsons around are living on borrowed time, some stuffed shirt will see or hear the shenanigans one day and start a crap storm.

mmmbrownies

Lol... Receptionist told me that she called a complaint on other driver because he went into office, nobody was at front desk, and walked to back and asked CEO of her company for signature..... for the package...

My first professional reply was, im sorry for the inconvenience, but we are under pressure and just need someone to sign...so we can complete stop. we apologize and hopefully it wont happen again..

But then i exlpained, that i would of done the same thing, we announce ourselves and patiently wait for about 8 seconds..then need to keep moving, our job is to get the customer the package..... by all safe means... i told her we walk into every office, knock and announce ourselves if its the ceo or cleanup lady, i treat everyone the same... my job needs to get done.

i bet if it was his Apple Iwatch it would of been ok... just saying..

I bet she got into trouble for not being at the front desk, thus the complaint.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not sensitive every other word he posted was blanked out. kinda hard to read that way. Your guys waving their johnsons around are living on borrowed time, some stuffed shirt will see or hear the shenanigans one day and start a crap storm.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435197740.793409.jpg

box_beeyotch

If I am in a garage or other area where the consignee has grease all over his hands I will be more than happy to sign for them.

1-2 minutes here, 1-2 minutes there adds up to the 30-60 minutes that I know I could cut off of your paid day.

Why would anyone want to cut time off their paid day? This isn't the Olympics...You dont get a first place trophy for being scratch.

FilingBluesFL

I, for one, will exhaust any/all means to acquire a signature.

Even if it means going on the women's bathroom and/or women's locker room.

Service, people, service.

FilingBluesFL

Customers with grease on their hands appreciate that I don't make them stop what they are doing and wipe off/wash their hands before signing the DIAD.

I bet you're going to be a sad little boy that one day a new gung-ho supervisor is with a new driver training them how to do your route, and they go to multiple customers and they say "Oh, you can just sign for it. Dave always signs the board so I don't have to."