RECORD ONLINE SALES BLACK FRIDAY!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
View attachment 168078 does anybody know if the package count stops at 999? I won't find out today because I have a 75 stops left that will only be about 100 or 150 pieces.

I remember about 7 or 8 years ago when I was on preload we would scan one of the trailers as we were loading it. That was on the diad IV but we couldn't scan more than a thousand per diad or it would mess things up

What the hell are you delivering to have 78 DR stops out of 93 and 800 packages.
I can't even contemplate what kind of stops and business area you have on your car.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
View attachment 168078 does anybody know if the package count stops at 999? I won't find out today because I have a 75 stops left that will only be about 100 or 150 pieces.

I remember about 7 or 8 years ago when I was on preload we would scan one of the trailers as we were loading it. That was on the diad IV but we couldn't scan more than a thousand per diad or it would mess things up

When I first looked I was thinking big deal but then I went back and looked and saw the 800 pkgs. That's like a 10th of our highest day peak total. I think our highest last year was like 9060 pieces.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What the hell are you delivering to have 78 DR stops out of 93 and 800 packages.
I can't even contemplate what kind of stops and business area you have on your car.
We had a guy who used to do 1 bulk stop from start til 12-1 o'clock usually 800-1400 pieces. Then he'd go deliver a resi split.

scooby0048

We had a guy who used to do 1 bulk stop from start til 12-1 o'clock usually 800-1400 pieces. Then he'd go deliver a resi split.
That's insane. I once did an 845 bulk to the school district, it was all Ipads for the little rat bastards and they fit in a 700 no problems. It took me 2hours to unload and stack and scan.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's insane. I once did an 845 bulk to the school district, it was all Ipads for the little rat bastards and they fit in a 700 no problems. It took me 2hours to unload and stack and scan.
This route was loaded a feeder with built in rollers. Pull up to the dock
And start sending them down the rollers. Not a terrible route really.

He was always 12+ hour planned day. If they loaded up the split car he always threatened to run overallowed. Lol

Rack em

Made the Podium
Had one. Like a true shopaholic. Got anywhere from 15-50 per day. She always met you at the door with tracking numbers in hand and a list of ones she was accepting and refusing. Pain in the ass.
I would run out of patience with a person like that, say something stupid, and get a stern talking to from my supervisor.

scooby0048

This route was loaded a feeder with built in rollers. Pull up to the dock
And start sending them down the rollers. Not a terrible route really.

He was always 12+ hour planned day. If they loaded up the split car he always threatened to run overallowed. Lol

I would think just the scanning alone is a nightmare.

wrecker

Yes it does.

It completely restarts the clock.

"60/70-Hour Limit
May not drive after 60/70 hours on duty in 7/8 consecutive days. A driver may restart a 7/8 consecutive day period after taking 34 or more consecutive hours off duty. "

That's right from the DOT website

When I worked in feeders (it’s been awhile) I thought the punch in computer listed the available hours to work each day, and it did not erase last weeks hours after 34 off.

But I did some research after reading your response, and you are indeed correct.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
When I worked in feeders (it’s been awhile) I thought the punch in computer listed the available hours to work each day, and it did not erase last weeks hours after 34 off.

But I did some research after reading your response, and you are indeed correct.

I noticed it on Black Friday this year.
I punched in and saw the big 7 0 staring at me in the available hours.
It reset over Thanksgiving.