RECORD ONLINE SALES BLACK FRIDAY!

So much today that wasn't on load charts. Maybe 500 possibly 600 for my cars. Bulk stops that weren't on there absolutely killed us.

Our belt was about 8 cars deep full of stuff. Drivers in the lot were struggling to close their doors. A couple people broke down crying. 2 women lost it, 1 guy walked out with tears of unfathomable sadness welling up in his eyes. All you people had to do was move boxes belt to rollers and you break down? Wow bye lol. I guess there goes our whole seasonal crew LOL

All of management was in unload by 3am. Funny to see them 5 years or 10 years later huffing and puffing and sweating like Shaq at the free throw line.

Our steward shut that helper BS down. Said no way in hell we are gonna work a 24h shift at plain OT. Steward said if we were offered driver pay it might be acceptable but mgmt turned that down.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So much today that wasn't on load charts. Maybe 500 possibly 600 for my cars. Bulk stops that weren't on there absolutely killed us.

Our belt was about 8 cars deep full of stuff. Drivers in the lot were struggling to close their doors. A couple people broke down crying. 2 women lost it, 1 guy walked out with tears of unfathomable sadness welling up in his eyes. All you people had to do was move boxes belt to rollers and you break down? Wow bye lol. I guess there goes our whole seasonal crew LOL

All of management was in unload by 3am. Funny to see them 5 years or 10 years later huffing and puffing and sweating like Shaq at the free throw line.

Our steward shut that helper BS down. Said no way in hell we are gonna work a 24h shift at plain OT. Steward said if we were offered driver pay it might be acceptable but mgmt turned that down.
It's an individual choice on if you want to be a helper or not.

The Driver

I drive.
Give me a thousand stops, I don't care. It's demoralizing in a sense but as long as I'm paid in full and off the clock by 60 hours in a week then I couldn't care less.

How Now Brown Cow

20171128_162201.jpg does anybody know if the package count stops at 999? I won't find out today because I have a 75 stops left that will only be about 100 or 150 pieces.

I remember about 7 or 8 years ago when I was on preload we would scan one of the trailers as we were loading it. That was on the diad IV but we couldn't scan more than a thousand per diad or it would mess things up

wrecker

Not exactly.

34 hours off doesn’t erase the hours from the last week, it’s just the required break once you hit the max.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not exactly.

34 hours off doesn’t erase the hours from the last week, it’s just the required break once you hit the max.
Yes it does.

It completely restarts the clock.

"60/70-Hour Limit
May not drive after 60/70 hours on duty in 7/8 consecutive days. A driver may restart a 7/8 consecutive day period after taking 34 or more consecutive hours off duty. "

That's right from the DOT website

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 168078 does anybody know if the package count stops at 999? I won't find out today because I have a 75 stops left that will only be about 100 or 150 pieces.

I remember about 7 or 8 years ago when I was on preload we would scan one of the trailers as we were loading it. That was on the diad IV but we couldn't scan more than a thousand per diad or it would mess things up
Holy :censored2:---what are you driving? A freight train?