Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
Coming from you and the "like" from your boyfriend, means zero to me. I know I get under your skin, and for that, I would like to take this opportunity to not apologize. They fact is, every time I cause that reaction for you to reply in an aggressive or demeaning way, means I win. It tickles me in my plumbs. In simple terms, you can be manipulated.
Doesn't that make you a troll?

(Better?)

LeadBelly

Banned
I appreciate the solidarity. I have not asked Cheryl nor will I ask her to take me out of the Mod que or other certain functions she or someone has taken away from me.

At this point in time it doesn't bother me at all.

I maintain that on November 18th I will declare Hoffa Hall the winner. I will pledge my loyalty to them as I always have. I will congratulate them and then I will gloat for a period of time.

Then I will take myself and the Leadbelly name and go away.

I am no longer welcome on the brown cafe. I understand this and will accept it.

I will take my advice, experiences, and knowledge off this message board. Those that know how to contact me can continue to do so. Some I will talk to and some I will not.

I think this site is a good resource for upsers to find information or as therapy.

I think Cheryl deserves a thank you from ups the teamsters union and the members of this site for doing this all for us.

I also have many conspiracy theories about all these things that I won't share because they are not welcome here. I'm really cool with that.

LeadBelly will be okay without the Brown Cafe as well as the Brown Cafe will be okay without Leadbelly.

Many good characters have come and gone over the 8 or 9 years I've been on this site. The site still exists.

I haven't been given a reason for the lastest restrictions imposed on me and I'm not asking for it. I don't feel that I or anyone is owed this explanation. When you own, develope, and produce a site like this then you do what you feel is right. There are a lot of sites like this that charge a fee. Cheryl doesn't charge these and probably gets the headaches of a manager, steward, business agent, or principal officer.

Peace

Vote Hoffa Hall

Buy American union made cars

In fact buy as much union made made in America thing as you can

Vote out the GOP

Stand up against injustices

Take care of those that are loyal to you.

Rub your wife's feet.

Happy wife happy life

Peace in the Middle East

Don't drink and drive

Be nice to animals especially dogs.

Peace

Fraternally yours
Leadbelly

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I appreciate the solidarity. I have not asked Cheryl nor will I ask her to take me out of the Mod que or other certain functions she or someone has taken away from me.

At this point in time it doesn't bother me at all.

I maintain that on November 18th I will declare Hoffa hall the winner. I will pledge my loyalty to them as I always have. I will congratulate them and then I will gloat for a period of time.

Then I will take myself and the Leadbelly name and go away.

I am no longer welcome on the brown cafe. I understand this and will accept it.

I will take my advice, experiences, and knowledge off this message board. Those that know how to contact me can continue to do so. Some I will talk to and some I will not.

I think this site is a good resource for upsers to find information or as therapy.

I think Cheryl deserves a thank you from ups the teamsters union and the members of this site for doing this all for us.

I also have many conspiracy theories about all these things that I won't share because they are not welcome here. I'm really cool with that.

LeadBelly will be okay without the Brown Cafe as well as the Brown Cafe will be okay without Leadbelly.

Many good characters have come and gone over the 8 or 9 years I've been on this site. The site still exists.

I haven't been given a reason for the lastest restrictions imposed on me and I'm not asking for it. I don't feel that I or anyone is owed this explanation. When you own, develope, and produce a site like this then you do what you feel is right. There are a lot of sites like this that charge a fee. Cheryl doesn't charge these and probably gets the headaches of a manager, steward, business agent, or principal officer.

Peace

Vote Hoffa hall

Buy American union made cars

In fact buy as much union made made in America thing as you can

Vote out the GOP

Stand up against injustices

Take care of those that are loyal to you.

Rub your wife's feet.

Happy wife happy life

Peace in the Middle East

Don't drink and drive

Be nice to animals especially dogs.

Peace

Fraternally yours
Leadbelly

Don't let the door hit ya
Where the good lord split ya

Adios, Sianora and Arrivederci

Status