Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Spider

Then I guess your not voting for Z

No...actually I'm not...but I have a bit more respect for him than I have for you. Z is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's not an absolute idiot. You, on the other hand, are the poster child for Teamster *. Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No...actually I'm not...but I have a bit more respect for him than I have for you. Z is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's not an absolute idiot. You, on the other hand, are the poster child for Teamster *. Congrats!
Coming from you and the "like" from your boyfriend, means zero to me. I know I get under your skin, and for that, I would like to take this opportunity to not apologize. They fact is, every time I cause that reaction for you to reply in an aggressive or demeaning way, means I win. It tickles me in my plumbs. In simple terms, you can be manipulated.

over9five

Staff member
Coming from you and the "like" from your boyfriend, means zero to me. I know I get under your skin, and for that, I would like to take this opportunity to not apologize. They fact is, every time I cause that reaction for you to reply in an aggressive or demeaning way, means I win. It tickles me in my plumbs. In simple terms, you can be manipulated.
Lol'd at that!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
people with ambition and hobbies tend to avoid this behavior

Inthegame

Yes Bug, I did. And I'd be glad to explain the difference between permissive and mandatory subjects of bargaining to you, although someone who represents 2,000 members...1,000 to 1,300 more than the recommended maximum for adequate representation, must have all the answers...after all, he bills himself as a big union guy.
Here's how I'd explain it. Mandatory subjects of bargaining= what UPS often ignores after agreements.
Permissive subjects of bargaining= what UPS always ignores after agreements.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
From our rules: Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.