Relationships at work???

arice11

I may just be bored. But since there are UPS folk here, no reason I can't be straight with y'all.
6 Months back, we got a change in leadership, the warehouse supervisor took over for the part-time manager.
Part of my SUPS new crew included a beautiful young driver.
Within a week we had taken interest, briefly, but rumors and such began to stir and she became very cross with me.
At one point we were texting, sharing pics, talking, hanging out during break, exchanging little gifts. At one point we made a date to Dairy Queen.
I really like this woman, shes a strong worker, but she is also very close to the new boss.
My boss use to baby-sit because he was her mother's sup...
I thought I was being played, spied on...dug up and uncovered so the boss could find out who I was.
Needless to say we stopped talking, but I tried to get in her good graces and gave her a birthday present (after dressing like a driver and infiltrating their ranks)
She said thank you, but would refuse any other offer at contact. I am now feeling so helpless. She is known to be a grievance filer, so that stayed my hand mostly.

Since when did work-relationships become so debilitating to ones psyche? Hahahaha, a rhetorical question....

Am I just bad with women?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1417475347.453068.jpg

Sent using a Potato

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I may just be bored. But since there are UPS folk here, no reason I can't be straight with y'all.
6 Months back, we got a change in leadership, the warehouse supervisor took over for the part-time manager.
Part of my SUPS new crew included a beautiful young driver.
Within a week we had taken interest, briefly, but rumors and such began to stir and she became very cross with me.
At one point we were texting, sharing pics, talking, hanging out during break, exchanging little gifts. At one point we made a date to Dairy Queen.
I really like this woman, shes a strong worker, but she is also very close to the new boss.
My boss use to baby-sit because he was her mother's sup...
I thought I was being played, spied on...dug up and uncovered so the boss could find out who I was.
Needless to say we stopped talking, but I tried to get in her good graces and gave her a birthday present (after dressing like a driver and infiltrating their ranks)
She said thank you, but would refuse any other offer at contact. I am now feeling so helpless. She is known to be a grievance filer, so that stayed my hand mostly.

Since when did work-relationships become so debilitating to ones psyche? Hahahaha, a rhetorical question....

Am I just bad with women?
oh FFS!
Where the hell is Barnyard?

arice11

Was it really that bad an idea?
Seemed simple and efficient to me. We hung out in her car and smoked like 4 cigs before she had to go pick her kids up...idk, she wont talk to me anymore so who cares...maybe I'll become her driver helper