Relationships at work???

arice11

naw, found out she boings this driver in Ohio.
But for crying out loud, we work in new mexico...she doesn't have to go that far to clean the bats out of her closet.
:(
oh well...this is why I want to become a driver so bad

S

selfcancelsignal

naw, found out she boings this driver in Ohio.
But for crying out loud, we work in new mexico...she doesn't have to go that far to clean the bats out of her closet.
Your last little paragraph makes it sound like you're desperate to meet women out on route. Not a good idea at all! A wise vet on here once said (paraphrasing), It's great to look & be friendly, but if it doesn't work out in the long run, & you still have to see them all the time on your route... Ooof!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
naw, fo uWind out she boings this driver in Ohio.
Well i'm sure posting her personal biz on the internet will really help you get into her pants! lol . Smooth move..:rolleyes2:

browner89

Well i'm sure posting her personal biz on the internet will really help you get into her pants! lol . Smooth move..:rolleyes2:

Part of me hopes she reads this, for her sake, and the other part of me hopes she doesn't, for her sake.

OP is an idiot. "I can't wait to drive to creep on women whose door I knocked on and shared a moment with for 10 seconds!"

Anyone else smell a restraining order(s)?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Part of me hopes she reads this, for her sake, and the other part of me hopes she doesn't, for her sake.

OP is an idiot. "I can't wait to drive to creep on women whose door I knocked on and shared a moment with for 10 seconds!"

Anyone else smell a restraining order(s)?
images-10.jpeg