Requests

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by PassYouBy, Jun 22, 2008.

1. PassYouBy

PassYouBy Unknown Acrobat

Well, its back to preload Monday for at least a few weeks till drivers start vacation again :sad-very:. That being said, I will have a little extra time on my hands in the later part of the week and I know I'm gonna get bored as heck. So, if there is anybody who would like for me to make a new avatar for them or would like something made up, let me know and I will do my best to fit it in.
    At least I will get to enjoy some personal time with the wife and son. Plus, my yard looks like a family of 10 rednecks live here!:happy-very:

2. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

PYB- If you get really bored, I could use a change. I like real flames and if you could incorporate it with a "grunt" somehow I'd be interested in what you come up with. I always enjoy your artwork!

3. Leftinbuilding

Leftinbuilding Active Member

How far down the list are you? If our center is any indication, drivers will be taking time off during this "glut" time, so you may still be on wheels.

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Jeff Foxworthy said something like, "You might be a redneck if you mow the lawn, and find your car"!

5. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Now, what the Hell is wrong with being a Redneck?:wink2:

6. PassYouBy

I'm on the bottom of the list. We have 18 full time drivers and 3 cover.(which include me).

7. PassYouBy

Heck, I haven't found it yet!!!

8. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

Wow,,, you are really living it up!!! You must be in the UPPER echelon of society...

9. DS

DS Fenderbender

The whiteboard has grown lame,well it was lame from the start,but how about creating a new ups promotional poster that depicts a smiling ups driver with a pizza box under his arm with the slogan.
    UPS, the most dependable package delivery company it the world,when it comes to service,"we deliver"

10. PassYouBy

Here ya go Grunt..Figured I get a head start :P You may have to resize to use as an avatar though!

11. upsgrunt

That's unbelievable! And instantly too! You are the man!
    Thanks,
    Steve

12. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Now the big question. Are you going to incorporate the fork and hot dog into the grunt flame?

13. Leftinbuilding

Leftinbuilding Active Member

Very nice. How bout a stack of boxes left on a belt?

14. PassYouBy

He didn't specify, so I guess not. Not sure how I would have done that either :happy-very:

15. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

But ya gotta admit it would be unique, just like upsgrunt.

16. PassYouBy

I just couldn't imagine his wiener on fire!!!!

17. hseofpayne

hseofpayne Guest

What can you do with a name like hseofpayne? I am a big fisherman, got ant bass or striper graphics?

18. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

You are getting to be a popular PYB!!!!! I want to add my name to the list. Thanks D

19. upsgrunt

Thanks Dill--------I think!:happy-very:

20. upsgrunt

Don't let your mind wander too far on that!!!!!!!!!!!!:peaceful: