Respect

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't feel the need to teach someone something their parents and elders should have taught them in their formative years. Respect is earned. If they want to act in a certain way they'll get treated in a certain way. I'm all for letting natural consequences take their troll.

I fixed it for ya. :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Whew! This kappa business is getting to me; I thought you were being funny and made a funny by typing troll! Enough about trolls, already!

I don't feel the need to teach someone something their parents and elders should have taught them in their formative years. Respect is earned. If they want to act in a certain way they'll get treated in a certain way. I'm all for letting natural consequences take their troll.

I fixed it for ya. :happy-very:

:rofl::rofl:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Yawn. Old man rhetoric. This isn't some "code of the Samurai" type ish. Just because you are older than myself, doesn't mean I am supposed to grovel at your throne. Seniority has gone to the heads of a lot of drivers. We really aren't a "true" union.
Who said anything about groveling at a throne? And I don't recall mentioning seniority at all. It's the snappish attitude and the distinct lack of respect I was speaking about. And it wasn't directed towards anyone in particular but it looks like I fished one out without trying anyways. Do yourself a solid and stop projecting your own feelings on others posts.