Rethinking the Death Penalty

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The driver and his companion, both males, had apparently stolen the Hyundai in which they were driving at high speeds.

The video picks up with the driver intentionally swerving into another vehicle and forcing it off the road. In that the two are juveniles, their identities have yet to be revealed. Based on available evidence, both visual and audio, it appears that the driver is white and his accomplice black. Upon hitting the other car, the passenger shouts out, "Bitch-a-- n----."

The driver then steers the car directly at Probst, who is biking in a bicycle lane, unaware of the car approaching him from behind. "Ready?" asks the driver. "Yea, yea, yea," says the passenger, now giggling. "Hit his ass." The car hits Probst dead center, and he flies over the hood. "That n----- got knocked out," says the passenger. "We better get out of here," says the driver.

On August 31, KLAS in Las Vegas was reporting that the driver, "a 17-year-old boy," had been arrested and was now facing an open murder charge. The police had found the incriminating video two days earlier. There was no mention of his accomplice. Despite the implications of the video, the local media fell back on bicycle safety as the accepted narrative.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
An execution is over in seconds. Make them live in a hole for the rest of their lives thinking everyday about their victims and why they are where they are.
Give them a week to say goodbye from jail. Televise the really good, intense, tearful, waling emotional moments.
Put the electric chair in the middle of the courthouse square.
Have a lottery drawing for who gets to pull the switch. Invite food trucks. Free funnel cakes.
What a great family day it would be.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Give them a week to say goodbye from jail. Televise the really good, intense, tearful, waling emotional moments.
Have a lottery drawing for who gets to pull the switch. Invite food trucks. Free funnel cakes.
Dindu nuffin

FromOffTheStreets

An execution is over in seconds. Make them live in a hole for the rest of their lives thinking everyday about their victims and why they are where they are.
An execution puts the word out to society that we don't put up with this behavior.

These guys will spend the rest of their lives watching movies, reading books, drawing pictures & eating 3 meals a day.

Jail doesn't scare people anymore, execution does.

I will argue for 100% proof on an execution though. If it's likely but not 100, then I'd agree to life in prison.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1695092353517.png

PT Car Washer

An execution puts the word out to society that we don't put up with this behavior.

These guys will spend the rest of their lives watching movies, reading books, drawing pictures & eating 3 meals a day.

Jail doesn't scare people anymore, execution does.

I will argue for 100% proof on an execution though. If it's likely but not 100, then I'd agree to life in prison.
Never been in a prison but I have driven by several in different states. None of them looked like anywhere I would like to spend a night let alone the rest of my life. The country club jails you are referring to are reserved for the trump types.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The driver and his companion, both males, had apparently stolen the Hyundai in which they were driving at high speeds.

The video picks up with the driver intentionally swerving into another vehicle and forcing it off the road. In that the two are juveniles, their identities have yet to be revealed. Based on available evidence, both visual and audio, it appears that the driver is white and his accomplice black. Upon hitting the other car, the passenger shouts out, "Bitch-a-- n----."

The driver then steers the car directly at Probst, who is biking in a bicycle lane, unaware of the car approaching him from behind. "Ready?" asks the driver. "Yea, yea, yea," says the passenger, now giggling. "Hit his ass." The car hits Probst dead center, and he flies over the hood. "That n----- got knocked out," says the passenger. "We better get out of here," says the driver.

On August 31, KLAS in Las Vegas was reporting that the driver, "a 17-year-old boy," had been arrested and was now facing an open murder charge. The police had found the incriminating video two days earlier. There was no mention of his accomplice. Despite the implications of the video, the local media fell back on bicycle safety as the accepted narrative.

What would the media do if the person killed was wearing a BLM shirt?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nothing from the NY Times about the murder in Las Vegas but they did cover a story about race based hair discrimination.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Never been in a prison but I have driven by several in different states. None of them looked like anywhere I would like to spend a night let alone the rest of my life. The country club jails you are referring to are reserved for the trump types.
How would you know who the reservations are for if you've never been in one?

Commercial Inside Release

A couple years ago, aguy I know was riding his bicycle outside Vegas, when he heard a loud sound like something hit his helmet. As he pulled over, blood started pouring out of his hair. A passing vehicle shot him in the head with a powerful air rifle. (Some air rifles are as strong as a 22LR.)

The pellet went through his helmet, through his scalp, and put a little dent in his skull.

America's future is bleak.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If only….