Retro Pay

Ups_nooe93

My hire date was in September 2013 but I received double what you did.
Since I also was a seasonal jumper during peak (non-union) before being hired have effected retro pay?

My ego likes to think they gave me extra because I'm such an awesome preloader.

Thats cool.. I only average 2.5 a day and maybe 3.5hours during peak.. Im always the first to leave by request

SteveOUPS

Me and my helper.
The back pay is here. I had mine direct deposited this morning with a deposit date of the 27th. $878.95 ...what was yours??

SteveOUPS

Me and my helper.
The back pay is here. I had mine direct deposited this morning with a deposit date of the 27th. $878.95 ...what was yours??

watdaflock?

Thats cool.. I only average 2.5 a day and maybe 3.5hours during peak.. Im always the first to leave by request

I'm like you being "bottom of the totem pole" for seniority but how it sounds did have more hours worked.
Either way (if I was you) I'd talk to some of the other Senior reps or whatever Steward is most helpful if you have concerns about not getting paid all that you're owed.

Heck for all I know I got too much!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got a big $882, less than what I thought. I don't know what I was taxed at, its currently not showing up on UPSers.com. I noticed an extra deposit on my online bank statement this morning.

HereWeGoAgain

When we do get to see the pay stubs. Ill bet money it's not broken down and just comes as a adjustment, which will only add to the confusion. So unless you want to go though every check and add up all your hours and make a case to why your checks wrong. If not your just :censored2: out of luck.

Satuirus2000

When we do get to see the pay stubs. Ill bet money it's not broken down and just comes as a adjustment, which will only add to the confusion. So unless you want to go though every check and add up all your hours and make a case to why your checks wrong. If not your just :censored2: out of luck.

I don't see why everyone wouldn't add up all their hours to see if it's right. It's easy and took me less than 30 minutes to do. If my two numbers don't somewhat match up payroll is definitely getting a call.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I still don't have mine :( Others in my building have gotten theirs but I have yet to see mine. It may because I'm part of the state credit union and they won't be open until Tuesday. So if I don't see it by then, I will really start to worry.