RLA PETITION

STFXG

Then leave. Don't do us any favors by staying here.

It's not mandatory.
Maybe take your own advice? Plenty of other jobs out there. Save the pathetic excuses.

I've never seen such a constant flow of bitching from one person. I hope you aren't as miserable of a person offline as you portray on this forum.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Serf

Oh please, that has been debunked in every possible way imaginable.Conservatives are the ones who want to cut the entire safety net anyways so even if it were true whats the problem?
Thanks for the praise at least on my beaten down express worker comment though.
Hey, I won't fight ya. You have convictions and beliefs. I have mine. I like your fire. And I am pretty beaten down. Being since I don't get back from the airport until 2330.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Maybe take your own advice? Plenty of other jobs out there. Save the pathetic excuses.

I've never seen such a constant flow of bitching from one person. I hope you aren't as miserable of a person offline as you portray on this forum.

Sent using BrownCafe App
How about putting me on you ignore list and I will do likewise. I'd just as soon do without your dribble and bragging about Ground.

Or better yet just leave.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How about putting me on you ignore list and I will do likewise. I'd just as soon do without your dribble and bragging about Ground.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Why should he leave? Do some of his comments make you take a look at yourself and your situation and you realize that you may not like what you see?

barnyard

KTM rider
How about putting me on you ignore list and I will do likewise.

If you put anyone on your ignore list, you will never see any of their posts again, even if they quote you. Posts where others quote them will also not show. The ignore feature here is very, very robust. If you are sick of a member, put them on ignore, they do not have to put you on ignore and you will never be bothered by them again.

It is unfortunate that the petition does not seem to be gaining any steam.

MAKAVELI

If you put anyone on your ignore list, you will never see any of their posts again, even if they quote you. Posts where others quote them will also not show. The ignore feature here is very, very robust. If you are sick of a member, put them on ignore, they do not have to put you on ignore and you will never be bothered by them again.

It is unfortunate that the petition does not seem to be gaining any steam.
I would think that's due in large part to a lack of getting this out the general public and other unions. Basically, not many people know about it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Its one thing to not like a post. Its another thing just to be mean and hateful. Many of us agree with you. If you dont like my posts...dont read them or just ignore me! But dont attack me. and cry like a baby when you get attacked back! Maybe if he puts enough people on ignore....he wont have anybody to talk too!...lol