RPCD seniority list

fty589

At my center a new seniority list was just posted. On the RPCD list there are lots of drivers whose seniority date is lower than other drivers yet are ahead of them on the list. I might not fully understand how the order of the list is determined. Is it something to do with who is converted to RPCD first? Does anyone else’s center have a list posted with dates not in chronological order?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
At my center a new seniority list was just posted. On the RPCD list there are lots of drivers whose seniority date is lower than other drivers yet are ahead of them on the list. I might not fully understand how the order of the list is determined. Is it something to do with who is converted to RPCD first? Does anyone else’s center have a list posted with dates not in chronological order?
ha seniority list?

that thing went down the drain since we got 22.4s

there use to be years in between drivers, now it’s

Driver #1 = 3/10/19
Driver #2 = 3/11/19
Driver #3= 3/12/19

We have been disrespected by our union now we must fight

PROTECT THE SHIELD
UNION POWER
UNION STRENGTH

✊🧔‍♂️

Thebrownblob

ha seniority list?

that thing went down the drain since we got 22.4s

there use to be years in between drivers, now it’s

Driver #1 = 3/10/19
Driver #2 = 3/11/19
Driver #3= 3/12/19

We have been disrespected by our union now we must fight

PROTECT THE SHIELD
UNION POWER
UNION STRENGTH

✊🧔‍♂️
We will, we will brother, just like Rocky running up those steps, we’re coming back to be the champs!
1656898610627.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
What is going on in this thread?

22.4. RPCD. It doesn’t matter. Full time seniority is what matters and both of those positions are full time.

For RPCD it goes by the date you went RPCD. your years with the company determine retirement eligibility, and how many vacation weeks you get and the opportunity to go full time.. if you have more company seniority and passed DQ'd or were ineligible at the time of your RPCD offer the guy below you will have more seniority than you in your full-time RPCD position.

fty589

For RPCD it goes by the date you went RPCD. your years with the company determine retirement eligibility, and how many vacation weeks you get and the opportunity to go full time.. if you have more company seniority and passed DQ'd or were ineligible at the time of your RPCD offer the guy below you will have more seniority than you in your full-time RPCD position.
What happens when they eliminate the 22.4 position? Will the seniority order stay the same?

JustDeliverIt

What happens when they eliminate the 22.4 position? Will the seniority order stay the same?

Since the top 22.4’s at my center are the ones to slot into open RPCD jobs, they should just slide into the bottom of the RPCD list. Nothing should change other than their classification.