Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

I don't know that you are a racist, though you seem to want to bait TOS, but you must indeed be a narcisistic, self absorbed imbecile to think that people have to "prove you wrong". Maybe your opinion simply isn't that important to TOS or the president.
And no one has proven me right either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

"...........narcisistic, self absorbed imbecile to think that people have to "prove you wrong"............. (bbsam)

You did a great job describing TOS.....she always says prove it, show me the graph, show me the site, etc!!

bbsam

Staff member

"...........narcisistic, self absorbed imbecile to think that people have to "prove you wrong"............. (bbsam)

You did a great job describing TOS.....she always says prove it, show me the graph, show me the site, etc!!
It is possible that the description fits many. Of course I'm not sure what it means when somebody can resort only to political cartoons as "proof".

moreluck

golden ticket member

It is possible that the description fits many. Of course I'm not sure what it means when somebody can resort only to political cartoons as "proof".

Political cartoons show no proof.....only the creativity and humor of an artist. I like having a picture that 'says it all' and in a comical way.

bbsam

Staff member

Political cartoons show no proof.....only the creativity and humor of an artist. I like having a picture that 'says it all' and in a comical way.
But they don't really "say it all", now do they? No, they aim to score points for one side or another through use of comedy/satire and half-truths.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think posting a picture "let's someone else say it for me" as I am unable to "say it for myself".

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. It is inappropriate to say anything on a discussion board about any individual or entity that you would not be prepared to say to them face-to-face.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their situation. The latter is considered to be a flame and will not be tolerated.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

I thought he was describing TOS also...

Buddybrown

Whether it's fear of Palin or not, I can't say but I can see where the "far-left loons" as you call them would have a difficult time with "the truth" that Palin brings. In fact, I can assure you that it's more than the far left loons who have a hard time with that truth. When it comes to seeing things from that level, it's just obvious these people lack the mental skills to operate on the same level that Sarah does. I'm sure you and I can both wholeheartedly agree on that point!
It just goes to show you that politics has been for the most part for liars and narcissist, Palin's type doesn't stand a chance! On a positive note her "truth" as you call it helps shine a light on it and brings a ray of hope to those who wish things would really CHANGE in politics. The fear others have is that they'll have to give up their level of comfort (back door deals, payoffs, sexual escapades etc.) if honesty, dignity and character were to prevail. Hmmm, what a sham(e)!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

It just goes to show you that politics has been for the most part for liars and narcissist, Palin's type doesn't stand a chance! On a positive note her "truth" as you call it helps shine a light on it and brings a ray of hope to those who wish things would really CHANGE in politics. The fear others have is that they'll have to give up their level of comfort (back door deals, payoffs, sexual escapades etc.) if honesty, dignity and character were to prevail. Hmmm, what a sham(e)!

Honesty, Dignity and Character?? And youre talking about Sarah Palin??

How so? could it be the mulitiple ethics charges that caused her early departure from the governors office in Alaska?

YOu want integrity? And that from a woman who only knows how to repeat the "lines" that are fed to her and her appearances only on FOX news where the questions are controlled and the answers prepared for her?

Man, get over her appearance.

Why is it, that men of the republican party are so impressed with her looks that they are diverted from her intelligence?

Are you all that gulible?

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"..............How so? could it be the mulitiple ethics charges that caused her early departure from the governors office in Alaska?................" (TOS)

Maybe it was all those e-mails........oh wait, 40 people reading frantically, turned up nothing!! Republican men are not the only ones who like her way of putting things.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

"..............How so? could it be the mulitiple ethics charges that caused her early departure from the governors office in Alaska?................" (TOS)

Maybe it was all those e-mails........oh wait, 40 people reading frantically, turned up nothing!! Republican men are not the only ones who like her way of putting things.

Not emails Moreluck, ethics charges, 13 that stuck and money paid back by PALIN for starters..

Dont divert the conversation.

There is no integrity from PALIN,

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Oh yeah, I forgot....presidential candidate Palin.

What do you care what's in her life.....she's not running for anything. Tell us about Demi Moore and what's in her life....makes about as much sense. Give us the dope on David Schwimmer!! Any Angelina dirt? They all have something in common with Palin....they aren't running for office.

Buddybrown

Honesty, Dignity and Character?? And youre talking about Sarah Palin?? How so? could it be the mulitiple ethics charges that caused her early departure from the governors office in Alaska? YOu want integrity? And that from a woman who only knows how to repeat the "lines" that are fed to her and her appearances only on FOX news where the questions are controlled and the answers prepared for her? Man, get over her appearance. Why is it, that men of the republican party are so impressed with her looks that they are diverted from her intelligence? Are you all that gulible? peace.
Yeah, well I'm not talking about your friend A. Weiner...More spin, more hate are you sure you don't work for the media? I'm actually feeling bad for your misguided soul, while well intentioned (I think) you really don't have a clue... Why would Palin's looks be a direction that you take? Would it be an inferiority complex on your part? As for your bogus ethics claims (maybe next time you can supply some backup) Palin fends off all ethic charges Perhaps your real name is Linda Biegel............... The latest complaint to be decided was filed by Anchorage resident Linda Kellen Biegel, who took issue with Mrs. Palin for wearing to a public function a jacket made by a company that sponsored the governor’s husband, Todd, a snow machine racer. Ms. Biegel asked the personnel board to determine whether Mrs. Palin was abusing her position to serve her personal and financial interests. Mrs. Palin called the complaint “asinine political grandstanding,” and the board’s independent investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing. LMAO is that the best smear you can come up with?

Last edited by a moderator:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Really she would not be my first pick, but ABO (anyone but Obama) I really think that people are jealous, looks like she has a great life. that I think may be her downfall. Too much reality TV. We would rather elect some bozo, we knew nothing about. And what we did know, it appeared we were racist to bring it up.
Seriously, who would you rather have help you if you were in survival mode? A woman who cant hunt, fish, and provide for her self, or some college educated ideolog.
She is charming, she is honest, she loves her land and her country. She chose to keep a child, could have easily got rid of it, but she took the card she was dealt, and hes a lucky little boy to have a family who loves him.
I see nothing to hate. But carry on. It only shows your nasty dripping jealousy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Now, that's my kind of Miller time !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=312393
Why Obama won't seek 2nd term

I can't recall a presidential election in my lifetime in which I was more certain the incumbent had no chance to win. It's one of the safest bets you can make. I don't know about you, but I'm literally making important plans around real change taking place in 2013.
Listen to what else he had to say in that "Today" interview:

• His family is not "invested" in him being president and would be fine with him not seeking re-election.
  • "Michelle and the kids are wonderful in that if I said, 'You know, guys, I want to do something different,' they'd be fine. They're not invested in daddy being president or my husband being president."
  • He says his wife would be the first one to encourage him to do something "a little less stressful" if she no longer thought that what they were doing was worthwhile for the country.
Do you understand what Obama is doing here?
It's so obvious, I think most people are missing it.
He's making excuses for not running: He really doesn't need it. It's a tough job full of personal sacrifice.
Whom is this guy kidding? He plays golf twice a week. He's had more vacations in two years than most Americans take in a lifetime. He's pampered like royalty. I mean, how hard is it to make wrong decisions every day without personal consequences or media accountability?
I think he's done.
I think he's had it.
I think ultimately he's going to find a reason not to run.​

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I dont need to make anything up to sustain my charge that Palin is an idiot. By all accounts, the american public is on my side as only 24% of the country approves of Sarah Palin.

24% pretty much makes up all those on this board that still like her.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/sarah-palin-revere-revenge

[h=1]Paul Revere’s Revenge: Sarah Palin’s Approval Rating Sinks To 24%[/h]June 15, 2011
By Jason Easley

GREAT QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE:
""She is a traveling circus of ignorance and excuses. Put her on a bus and Sarah Palin is a mobile freak show that demands constant victimization. She thinks it is God’s will that she be president, and she isn’t going to let the fact that most of America can’t stand her stop her. ""
Her stupidity does not need my promotion, it promotes itself.

Its remarkable that 24% still like her. Shes almost into BUSH country.

BUSH was at 19% when he left office.

That loser bus tour torpedoed her re-emergence into the political limelight, and that maroon A Wiener outshined her stupidity by doing something even more stupid than she.

Not to worry, Weiner is now unemployed and out of the limelight but we still have months of PALIN-isms to bag on in the future!

Sarah, keep this thread alive! "Run sarah Run"

Peace.