Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

My bus would be white with plumerias & hibiscus and a decal in large letters .....

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The weiner dude really tops them........it's the arrogance of him that makes it all so sweet and his stubborness to stay even though all his colleagues are screamin' for him to go........he is to DC as Klein is to BC.

moreluck

golden ticket member

In my most recent copy of Globe, There's a story entitled...."Palin Divorce Shocker". Sarah starts new life in AZ. and leaves Todd alone in Alaska.

"Sarah is determined to keep a lid on her secret divorce deal with Todd while she weighs a run for presidency."

If it's true, it's not a scandal, it's a divorce. 50% of marriages end in divorce. It's a 22 yr. marriage and that's always a sad thing. Todd has had it with politics, so they've grown apart in the directions they want to go.

The article showed a picture of the house she bought in N. Scottsdale......gorgeous!!
Good luck to both of them and keep it civil for the kids.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

In my most recent copy of Globe, There's a story entitled...."Palin Divorce Shocker". Sarah starts new life in AZ. and leaves Todd alone in Alaska.

"Sarah is determined to keep a lid on her secret divorce deal with Todd while she weighs a run for presidency."

If it's true, it's not a scandal, it's a divorce. 50% of marriages end in divorce. It's a 22 yr. marriage and that's always a sad thing. Todd has had it with politics, so they've grown apart in the directions they want to go.

The article showed a picture of the house she bought in N. Scottsdale......gorgeous!!
Good luck to both of them and keep it civil for the kids.

I DONT, I want to see the crash and burn the way it was intended to be. If this is true, you can say you heard it on TOS TV first!

I can only hope its ugly, dirty and TODD speaks like the white trash that he is. If you thought Palins Ex-son in law to be was a dirtbag, we can only imagine what Todd and his prostitutes will bring to the circus!!

WOOOHOOOO is all I can say!

The Palins are the gift that keeps on giving!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

That's cruel.....it's a divorce and that's not a happy moment!

moreluck

golden ticket member

And how long have you been married, Special K ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was going to respond to Klein's post but one of our mod's did the right thing by deleting it.

Klein, it is no secret that I don't care much for moreluck but I would never, ever go where you went. You went way over the line and you owe her an apology. Dave.

klein

Für Meno :)

I got my warning letter, that's enough.
I get personally attacked each and every day, on each thread.
Even from More herself.

However, I do opologize.
When you get the crap that is sent my way on a daily basis, you may lose your calm, too.
Doesn't happen often with me, and I regret it that it did.

Sorry Moreluck and Browncafe staff and members.

P

pickup

Even from More herself.

However, I do opologize.
When you get the crap that is sent my way on a daily basis, you may lose your calm, too.

http://youtu.be/qS7nqwGt4-I

tourists24

Even from More herself.

However, I do opologize.

with all the comments made about you by so many different people, doesnt it ever make you wonder why that may be? look in the mirror and get real

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Even from More herself.

However, I do opologize.

BACK TO STUPID PALIN...

Its good to see Ed Rollins fire the first shot at Palin now that hes running the Bachman camp! Its gonna be a blast watching them kill each other in the next few months!

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)

with all the comments made about you by the Twilight 10 people, doesnt it ever make you wonder why that may be? look in the mirror and get real

Corrected it for you !

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Posted at 10:56 AM ET, 06/09/2011 Help analyze the Palin e-mails

By Ryan Kellett

Palin_02f6c.jpg

Over 24,000 e-mails will be released Friday. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa) (Charles Krupa - AP)
UPDATE: We have had a strong response to our crowdsourcing call-out on the Palin e-mails. We've reconsidered our approach and now would like to invite comments and annotations from any interested readers.
Here’s how to participate:Over 24,000 e-mail messages to and from Sarah Palin during her tenure as Alaska's governor will be released Friday .

We’ll be posting them here, and are inviting you to comment on the most interesting or most noteworthy sections.

Please include page numbers and, where possible, a direct excerpt. We'll share your comments with our reporters and may use facts or related material you suggest to annotate the documents displayed on The Post site.
We may contact you for further details, by way of your registered e-mail with the Post, unless you specify otherwise in the comments.

WASH POST asks readers to 'help investigate the Palin e-mails'...

NYT, too...

tos, here's a new hobby for ya

moreluck

golden ticket member

You're lovin' the bad news about a non-presidential candidate while all the time an incumbant presidential candidate gets bad news that's crucial to the survival of this country and it's economy !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

You're lovin' the bad news about a non-presidential candidate while all the time an incumbant presidential candidate gets bad news that's crucial to the survival of this country and it's economy !!
and then he goes and plays another round of golf.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I am doing more than enjoying the bad news, I am celebrating it. I want to see this charade destroyed. I want to see this kind of puppetry ended in american politics. Todays republican party has been reduced to "side shows" and as our president has called them "carnival barkers".

Sarah Palins non campaign campaign tour is a joke that should be cut short, but it wont, as there are people dumb enough to not only support it, but give her their hard earned money as she turns into a millionaire and they separate with their paychecks.

This private person is making millions of dollars by being at the end of the strings of Sal Russo.

I hope the emails contain something that ends this bus tour and the "mirage" that is the Palin effect.

As for the country, you said "incumbant presidential candidate gets bad news that's crucial to the survival of this country"

This country isnt going anywhere. If George Bush couldnt destroy america in 8 years with 10.7 trillion dollars in national debt, 2 unpaid wars, the collapse of wall street, the collapse of the housing market, the collapse of our manufacturing industry, 11 million jobs shipped overseas, coruption scandals in his administration and congress, tax cuts for the rich, unemployment going from 4% to 7.8% when he left office THEN how can you possibly believe the country would end under OBAMA??

Did you forget about those 8 years? Why would you want to repeat the failed policies of the republicans during those 8 years?

What makes you think that revisiting the ideas of REAGAN during his 8 years of FISCAL NIGHTMARE, 4 years of FISCAL NIGHTMARE of GH BUSH, and 8 years of FISCAL NIGHTMARE with GW BUSH will "save" this country from the doom that you are preaching?

There isnt one repubilcan in todays field of candidates that is offering anythng different than the same old tried and failed policies of all three former presidents.

This country is on a track to recovery, it may not be as fast as we like, but its recovering. You should be angry with OPEC, who after we spent over 3 trillion dollars in 2 wars defending them, they refuse to raise oil production and that costs YOU and ME thousands of dollars in higher fuel costs.

We save them, and they screw us. Thats the repubican plan.

Peace.

Last edited: