Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

island1fox

re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

I am sure the press and the left loves to focus on Sarah Palin because they otherwise can only talk about the jobs that Obama created in the "extra" states he campained in ---right up to number 57 ???

George Washington or what newspaper Palin reads ---????? Bush's fault ???? If you want some real facts read "Reckless Endangerment: How outsized Ambition ,Greed, and Corruption led to Financial Armageddon" by E.B. Sledge who I believe is or was associated with the left leaning New York Times.
All American's left ,right and middle should read the real facts that put us where we are today. With a little Education the public would demand a full investigation that would put many well known rich and powerful behind bars !!!!:sad-little:

wkmac

re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

With a little Education the public would demand a full investigation that would put many well known rich and powerful behind bars !!!!:sad-little:

Absolutely! But that's why the spin doctors do their dirty work so we won't seek that little bit of education so the real guilty remain at large to do it all over again. If the state and media apparatus work the system so to speak that buries the truth, does this not make them culpable as well and if they are culpable, why should we continue to give them our trust at the highest levels?

Sarah Palin is and always was nothing more than an election gimmick for the masses just as Obama is an election gimmick. He's gone and seems on vacation because his handlers want it so. If you really want to see Obama for what he really is, watch the beginning of Blazing Saddles and who the task masters sent down the rails when it was rumored they were running into quicksand! That my friends was Election 2008'! But then the same idiot trick was pulled off in 2000' so there you go!

I'm just sad that Bart hasn't come out of the mire and started busting heads with a shovel but then unlike the original Bart, this one is willing to play the game!
He really is nothing but a real life "stepin fetchit!"

Yasss Sir Bosss! Camptown Ladies Sing that Song, Do-Dar, Do-Dar!

moreluck

golden ticket member

oooooooo, The Tingler !!! He also quickly skipped over saying...."she's runnin'" Didn't anyone tell him she's not a candidate? The "Tingle-man" also used the derogatory tea-b" word. He's a total arse!!!

bbsam

Staff member

Maybe that wild goose could mate with Baba's birth certificate wild goose and while we're all enthralled with the goofiness, the real problems facing the country can tank us. Good times!

packageguy

My educated guess, she will be somebodys vice president.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Maybe that wild goose could mate with Baba's birth certificate wild goose and while we're all enthralled with the goofiness, the real problems facing the country can tank us. Good times!

Since day 1, I have stated that bhos is a conman, and as of today he still has not proven me wrong.

moreluck

golden ticket member

My educated guess, she will be somebodys vice president.

I still don't think she'll run......and I don't think she wants "second place". She's in a pretty powerful place right now as far as influence & money goes.

packageguy

I still don't think she'll run......and I don't think she wants "second place". She's in a pretty powerful place right now as far as influence & money goes.

Point well taking, I think if she was offered she would take it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

She wont run because of two factors.

One, she cant win.

Two, she's making millions on the suckers who are buying the hype about her.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Echo in here ???

Last edited:

wkmac

She wont run because of two factors.

One, she cant win.

Two, she's making millions on the suckers who are buying the hype about her.

Peace.

I do think she's dabbling the hook in the water not because she's serious about running but she's building her own PR value and will cash in over the next year and half in speaking fees and other public appearances. And you know what, good for her. The republican party used her in 08' as a means to put make-up on a pig eg McCain, she answered the call and now she should get a nice retirement bonus for all that work. The rest of those fat hawgs including McCain still got theirs while they just kicked her to the curb and said, "thanks for nothing!" She should pick those donor pockets while they're hot and then laugh all the way to the bank with it.

After the 2012' election, she's done and she knows it. She'll get relegated to at best a little bullpin work if lucky and that with be in A ball or instructional league otherwise known as the low rent chicken dinner circuit. A Rotary Club meeting or a VFW post picnic, maybe a county GOP bbq if she's lucky. Couple of years at best in that and by 2014' she'll be gone for good and enjoying retirement in Arizona only to appear several years later on a new segment of "Where Are They Now" with other burned out has beens!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Here's your burned out has been, never was.........and the missus .

moreluck

golden ticket member

It's pictures of the prez & first lady....they happen to be black...........he smokes too.....so how does that make me a racist????????????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

It's pictures of the prez & first lady....they happen to be black...........he smokes too.....so how does that make me a racist????????????

Well first of all, you have demonstrated a fondness to show pictures depicting both the president and his wife in the most derogatory ways, including these photoshopped pictures and in addition, your use of the word "MISSUS" is a racist comment using an inference of "black slang" attributed to dumb black people.

I think that should cover it.

Peace.