Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The Democrats only know how to yell racist! Nobody is afraid anymore to attack this president and his ridiculous ideas and ridiculous spending habits. No more walking on eggs..................being politically correct makes one weak. Say what you mean and mean what you say and don't pusillanimous foot around because someone might be a different color or a different nationality.

People refuse to be walked over, lied to, and their futures given away so Mr. O can play kumbaya with the rest of the world. He has no consideration whatsoever that families are struggling with job loss, high gas prices, high food prices, and they can't afford the fun summer things that families like to do. But don't let that keep the missus from her Africa trip. Oh, and lets follow her progress daily on the internet.....oh, wait, we had to cancel the internet svc. to pay the rent this month. Damn!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The Democrats only know how to yell racist! Nobody is afraid anymore to attack this president and his ridiculous ideas and ridiculous spending habits. No more walking on eggs..................being politically correct makes one weak. Say what you mean and mean what you say and don't pusillanimous foot around because someone might be a different color or a different nationality.

People refuse to be walked over, lied to, and their futures given away so Mr. O can play kumbaya with the rest of the world. He has no consideration whatsoever that families are struggling with job loss, high gas prices, high food prices, and they can't afford the fun summer things that families like to do. But don't let that keep the missus from her Africa trip. Oh, and lets follow her progress daily on the internet.....oh, wait, we had to cancel the internet svc. to pay the rent this month. Damn!

Sorry moreluck, this wont suffice for an excuse for displaying racist tendencies. If you want to call him a dumb black, then just do it. Im not yelling racist, im merely pointing out that you are acting like one. You may not realize that you are, since you bash obama so consistently you may not know the difference at this point.

While I believe (and give you the benefit of the doubt) that you dont walk around depicting every black person you see in a manner as you do the president, I believe that you are caught up in the hype and hysteria that is todays presidential racism and the photos you posted are mere proof that you are.

You talk about attacking this presidents ideas and spending habits, yet neither of the photos you posted relates to either issue. You dont want to be politically correct? well then just start using the Nword.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Moreluck,

why not post a picture like this, and then claim youre talking about unemployment??
racistObamaImage9.jpg

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

That's your posting..........you put your president in that position......I showed him smoking (which he actually does) Who's the racist?????

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Here tos, I'll make it real easy for you..I am a racist.
Now can we debate all of bhos sealed records, lack of proof for citizenship, mishandling of our economy, his increasing the killing of civilians without Congressional approval, his 15 weekends in a row of golf games, his endless vacations, his use of taxpayer funds to promote ACCoRN, La Raza, and supplying military grade weapons to the mexician cartels without resorting to name calling.

(ps) I only hate his white side.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Sorry moreluck, this wont suffice for an excuse for displaying racist tendencies. If you want to call him a dumb black, then just do it. Im not yelling racist, im merely pointing out that you are acting like one. You may not realize that you are, since you bash obama so consistently you may not know the difference at this point.

While I believe (and give you the benefit of the doubt) that you dont walk around depicting every black person you see in a manner as you do the president, I believe that you are caught up in the hype and hysteria that is todays presidential racism and the photos you posted are mere proof that you are.

You talk about attacking this presidents ideas and spending habits, yet neither of the photos you posted relates to either issue. You dont want to be politically correct? well then just start using the Nword.

Peace.
You brought up washed up has beens and I showed you 2 washed up, soon to be, has beens. I find it very relevent. I use the N word consistently with Obama....I've described him as a Narcissist many times. Him and Weiner too!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

That's your posting..........you put your president in that position......I showed him smoking (which he actually does) Who's the racist?????

You posted a photoshopped photo of this photo.

images

One cigarette could suffice, but you chose to use a more derogatory photo instead. Dont look now, but the curtain is peeling back. "oh no, TOTO!"

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Your president sucks....literally on coffin nails. Showing an exaggeration only makes him look like the loser he really is. Imagine taking Health Care guidance from him.
So you tell him to go get his shine box.......what does that make you....not a character in Goodfellas!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You brought up washed up has beens and I showed you 2 washed up, soon to be, has beens. I find it very relevent. I use the N word consistently with Obama....I've described him as a Narcissist many times. Him and Weiner too!!

AS I said, I wont ever accuse you of being able to fully understand the written word, but Id like to point out a contradiction in your post.

"You brought up washed up has beens and I showed you 2 washed up, soon to be, has beens"

How can you be both a "washed up has-been" and a soon to be "washed up has-been" at the same time?

If only it was ok for you to use the N word the way youd like too, Im sure youd post it all day long. Substitutes still carry the same meaning. Nuance Moreluck, keep going, the curtain is almost all the way pulled!

Like I said, you dont have to be politically correct on my account, go ahead, use your vocabulary.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I use the word missus all the time in my writing. There is nothing racial about the word. That is as stupid as saying if I say the word "watermelon" , that it's a racist statement. You are absolutely obsessed. Words are not racist!! I ask male friends all the time when I run into them...."how's the missus?" How long have you been diagnosed with paranoia?

missus or missis (ˈmɪsɪz, -ɪs, ˈmɪsɪz, -ɪs)
informal the missus one's wife or the wife of the person addressed or referred to

Babagounj

Strength through joy

hey tos, I'm still a racist. but you avoid me and attack moreluck. So I would have to assume that you too are a racist.
and a nit-picker to boot.

moreluck

golden ticket member

AS I said, I wont ever accuse you of being able to fully understand the written word, but Id like to point out a contradiction in your post.

"You brought up washed up has beens and I showed you 2 washed up, soon to be, has beens"

How can you be both a "washed up has-been" and a soon to be "washed up has-been" at the same time?

If only it was ok for you to use the N word the way youd like too, Im sure youd post it all day long. Substitutes still carry the same meaning. Nuance Moreluck, keep going, the curtain is almost all the way pulled!

Like I said, you dont have to be politically correct on my account, go ahead, use your vocabulary.

Peace.
Don't
presume to know me or my beliefs and issues. I use one bad word and it's usually for a stubbed toe, hammer hit my finger....something like that. I never use the n word. You can poke and prod me all you want, but you'll never catch me saying the n word .....even though blacks themselves use it all the time. I guess they don't mind belittling each other.....something I will never understand.

So keep playing your semantic follies.......you are not clever, just a trouble maker who can't seem to cause any trouble.....impotent?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I use the word missus all the time in my writing. There is nothing racial about the word. That is as stupid as saying if I say the word "watermelon" , that it's a racist statement. You are absolutely obsessed. Words are not racist!! I ask male friends all the time when I run into them...."how's the missus?" How long have you been diagnosed with paranoia?

missus or missis (ˈmɪsɪz, -ɪs, ˈmɪsɪz, -ɪs)informal the missus one's wife or the wife of the person addressed or referred to

My answer to you moreluck, is simple. How long have you been diagnosed with denial?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You say that missus is a racist word.........I show you it's not, then you accuse me of being in denial. You are one confused primate!!

Well first of all, you have demonstrated a fondness to show pictures depicting both the president and his wife in the most derogatory ways, including these photoshopped pictures and in addition, your use of the word "MISSUS" is a racist comment using an inference of "black slang" attributed to dumb black people.

I think that should cover it.

Peace.

Whatsamatter? you about to loose your dizzy high so you just had to try to spin something? Guess what, you flopped on this attempt. First of all, neither of those pictures contain anything the remotely racist. Second of all the word misses, pronounced missus is a common term used in the southern states to depict a married woman. It is slang for Mrs. race is not any part of that.
What is your source for your claim that it is a racist term?

I'm calling bovine manure on this one.

Buddybrown

The far left loons are really scared of Palin. It must be because she represents the truth they've never known. Peace

wkmac

The far left loons are really scared of Palin. It must be because she represents the truth they've never known. Peace

Whether it's fear of Palin or not, I can't say but I can see where the "far-left loons" as you call them would have a difficult time with "the truth" that Palin brings. In fact, I can assure you that it's more than the far left loons who have a hard time with that truth. When it comes to seeing things from that level, it's just obvious these people lack the mental skills to operate on the same level that Sarah does. I'm sure you and I can both wholeheartedly agree on that point!

wkmac

You say that missus is a racist word.........I show you it's not, then you accuse me of being in denial. You are one confused primate!!

2 monkeys holding a chocolate egg? What would Freud say?

bbsam

Staff member

Since day 1, I have stated that bhos is a conman, and as of today he still has not proven me wrong.
I don't know that you are a racist, though you seem to want to bait TOS, but you must indeed be a narcisistic, self absorbed imbecile to think that people have to "prove you wrong". Maybe your opinion simply isn't that important to TOS or the president.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Sarah Palin doesn't scare me. The people who actually believe in her do.