Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Never fails, Sarah gives us all something to laugh at..

c02dc5e70e0760430c519d51240ac5a0.jpg

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Two points.

First, did YOU read what I wrote? I said, they "got breaks" and didnt get arrested.

Second, Sarah gave BIRTH to these white trash children.

Got it now?

TOS.
This story gets better and better. I'll bet some witnesses are holding back on their iPhone videos. Just a matter of time....Just a night of drunk fights with the perfect Christian family. You can't make this stuff up.Fox News, the fair and balanced people, have been very quiet on this. Imagine for a moment if these were 4th cousins of the Obama's, they would be bashing them 24/7 for a month!

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
From the police report it would seem that that they rolled up in an altered state, got into multiple fights, and left with the men folk bloodied. Happy Birthday, Todd.

Sarah did not finish the fight, she doesn't finish anything. Calling her a Wasilla Hillbilly may be too flattering.

She is a grifter, and a darn good one at that.

Christie-Palin in 2016!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This story gets better and better. I'll bet some witnesses are holding back on their iPhone videos. Just a matter of time....Just a night of drunk fights with the perfect Christian family. You can't make this stuff up.Fox News, the fair and balanced people, have been very quiet on this. Imagine for a moment if these were 4th cousins of the Obama's, they would be bashing them 24/7 for a month!

Cant wait for the Youtube postings! Let them earn big bucks for those videos!

The GOP's official white trash family exposed!! LOL

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

I don't see why you don't post about the Abbot family in Lima, Ohio.......they don't hold any office either !!
Jerry Springer is trying to book Sarah and Bristol for his show.
Please return his call ASAP......I swear, if I ever get the chance, I will infiltrate a republican function that has Sarah Palin scheduled to speak, and when she is introduced, I will have already commandeered the sound system, and I will play that, "Let's Get Ready to Ruuuuuuuumble!" song while making the lights of the room go crazy as she heads to the podium.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She still isn't holding an office of any kind......civilian news?
Jerry Springer would also book the Abbot family of Lima, Ohio if the brothers were wife swapping.

ImWaitingForTheDay

The problem was that Bristol and Willow were drunk... Willow, who is only 20 years old, had been drinking with her family. Apparently her parents were not parenting.John McCain's judgement put on display. But,there's nothing to see here, folks. Family spokesperson Spork Palin has refudiated the findings of this bogus police report. This incident cried out for a second amendment solution.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The problem was that Bristol and Willow were drunk... Willow, who is only 20 years old, had been drinking with her family. Apparently her parents were not parenting.John McCain's judgement put on display. But,there's nothing to see here, folks. Family spokesperson Spork Palin has refudiated the findings of this bogus police report. This incident cried out for a second amendment solution.

Palins family is simply, white trash.. from meth to prostitutes, John McCains judgement is still in question every time this family of misfits makes the news.

Its a fitting end to a stupid decision in 2008.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
She still isn't holding an office of any kind......civilian news?
Jerry Springer would also book the Abbot family of Lima, Ohio if the brothers were wife swapping.

Hillary Clinton doesnt hold any office and yet, that doesnt shut you up..

Sounds kinda like a hypocritical point of view.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Its a fitting end to a stupid decision in 2008." (tos)

The only stupid decision in '08 was swearing in that Obama dude.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Palins family is simply, white trash.. from meth to prostitutes, John McCains judgement is still in question every time this family of misfits makes the news.

Its a fitting end to a stupid decision in 2008.

TOS.
Just like your judgement is when Obama/Reid/Pelosi or any other lib/Dem goes berserk.