Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have NEVER stated which party I belong to .

No problem. Libertarians are even bigger boxes of rocks than Republicans because they believe in a political system hard at work in Somalia. Perhaps Sarah can take some of that rugged and rogue Wasilla intelligence and fix their problems for them. See, you're covered either way.

Another thread of flaming and name calling. Must be the liberal way. But I won't judge all liberals by the poor actions of a few.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Another thread of flaming and name calling. Must be the liberal way. But I won't judge all liberals by the poor actions of a few.

Please. Enlighten us as to how we are so wrong about Sarah. She isn't qualified to be anything other than what she is, which is an opportunist scammer.

Please. Enlighten us as to how we are so wrong about Sarah. She isn't qualified to be anything other than what she is, which is an opportunist scammer.
You just defined a politician. Isn't there only like three qualifications to become prez/vp? If she didn't meet them, she wouldn't have been on the ticket.

The liberals here use the childish flaming and name calling. They like to kick PEOPLE while they are down. They rarely talk about issues.

In fact talking about palin now is just a distraction. Her time was in 2008. Maybe her time will come again. If she does become relevant again, personal attacks are just a distraction from the issues.

wkmac

History will likely show that at the end of the day, there were 115 million so-called "dumb ones" albeit many thought the best of intentions. A growing few of those now realize their ignorance, others still are awakening so to speak to it but so many more never will. I'd suggest you 2 are among that elite mass and will likely serve well as example when the dust of the present is studied in the far future of why there was such utter failure on the part of humanity to advance in any meaningful way.

Congrats, you'll be famous as scholars in that day will rightly mock and scorn you.

I already got the 2 of you to side together on another of my posts, let's see if we can keep the trend going as the truth is you 2 at heart where it really counts are exactly just alike!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You just defined a politician. Isn't there only like three qualifications to become prez/vp? If she didn't meet them, she wouldn't have been on the ticket.

The liberals here use the childish flaming and name calling. They like to kick PEOPLE while they are down. They rarely talk about issues.

In fact talking about palin now is just a distraction. Her time was in 2008. Maybe her time will come again. If she does become relevant again, personal attacks are just a distraction from the issues.
Oh, yes, we're all so impressed with your "independent" thinking that has lead you directly into the arms of the conservative mindset. You clearly see the principle when applied to freedom of speech, but you have a blind spot when it comes to freedom of association. It's a logical inconsistency.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, yes, we're all so impressed with your "independent" thinking that has lead you directly into the arms of the conservative mindset. You clearly see the principle when applied to freedom of speech, but you have a blind spot when it comes to freedom of association. It's a logical inconsistency.
Thank you Mr. Spock!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Ya, the guy who was actually able to be vice president vs. a blow hole with a pretty face...ya I know the guy.

TOS.
Pretty face????
0916-fish-launch-makeup-2.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

There are smart politicians and dumb politicians. Sarah is the latter, and her relentless clueless nature as to the issues is troubling...and scary. She deserves to be attacked because she is a fraud. Sorry you can't see that over the pretty face and boob job.

Sarah...dumb. Her followers and believers...dumber.

There are smart politicians and dumb politicians. Sarah is the latter, and her relentless clueless nature as to the issues is troubling...and scary. She deserves to be attacked because she is a fraud. Sorry you can't see that over the pretty face and boob job.

Sarah...dumb. Her followers and believers...dumber.
I think this wins classy post of the year...not.

10 point

Biden's a real VP? Equally good at PR no doubt. The Turkish govt appreciates his stupidity.

The mar has never been set so low. He needs to become invisible until the next elections are done.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And the Stupidity of Sarah Palin launches itself in 2015 right where she left off 2014! This woman is so stupid, its no longer even funny.

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-photos-son-stepping-dog-trigger-online-174330799.html

Animal abuse in any fashion is cruel. Allowing her son to step on the dog and stand on his ribs while taking pictures of it is probably one of the dumbest things this woman could ever do.

All the thousands of complaints now being registered against her for cruelty are all warranted.

TOS.