Saturday Air Driving

laffter

Under the new contract, what is the starting pay for a Saturday air driver? Does this pay increase over a period of time?

I may be taking the road test next Monday for driving school, and the HR guy wasn't able to answer that question due to the recent contract change.

PT Car Washer

Under the new contract, what is the starting pay for a Saturday air driver? Does this pay increase over a period of time?

I may be taking the road test next Monday for driving school, and the HR guy wasn't able to answer that question due to the recent contract change.
Tops out in 24 months. Currently $25.44/hr for PT Saturday Air Drivers.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^yes. $25.44 is currently the top air rate.

Start $12.50
Seniority $13.50
Seniority Date plus 12 months $14.00
Seniority Date plus 18 months $14.50
Seniority Date plus 24 months $Top Rate

^yes. $25.44 is currently the top air rate.

Start $12.50
Seniority $13.50
Seniority Date plus 12 months $14.00
Seniority Date plus 18 months $14.50
Seniority Date plus 24 months $Top Rate
I'm going to driving school in a week. I'm doing Sat Air and I was told pay was 13.50 then 12.50. I also was told we get driver pay for driving school. Then I was told it was my current loader pay. Does anyone know the truth?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm going to driving school in a week. I'm doing Sat Air and I was told pay was 13.50 then 12.50. I also was told we get driver pay for driving school. Then I was told it was my current loader pay. Does anyone know the truth?
Starting pay for air is $12.50, but if you are a seniority employee as a loader you start at the seniority air rate which is $13.50.

ibleedbrown

you will start out at the entry level rate for air drivers, after 2 years u will be at top rate. currently in my area it's 14.50 to start 26.14 after 2 years. different locations might be different, best to get a contract book for your area and ask your union rep.