senority

fxdwg

Long Time Member
ThaNKS GUYS! After talking to some of my sups another sup came in and said let him drive and then looked and me and said i hope u :censored2:@ng die out there! I then went to file a grievance for the seniority issue. But have decided to wait till tom to fill out another one and contact hr on the supervisor issue?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
A driver in traing has no seniority. You, another part-timer turned driver, and the guy off the street are in the same boat. May the best man win. Sounds like your supe doesn't think you are the best man.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
A driver in traing has no seniority. You, another part-timer turned driver, and the guy off the street are in the same boat. May the best man win. Sounds like your supe doesn't think you are the best man.

this is simply not true, at least in this region, please don't broadbrush bad advice.

Raw

Raw Member
ThaNKS GUYS! After talking to some of my sups another sup came in and said let him drive and then looked and me and said i hope u ********* die out there! I then went to file a grievance for the seniority issue. But have decided to wait till tom to fill out another one and contact hr on the supervisor issue?
Do you think he would of felt bad if you really died out there?