Several questions from a Newbie

Are the trailer parks identified by site/lot number?

Ours have regular street addresses.

There is no way for the current version of EDD/Orion to break down an apt complex by individual apt numbers.

There's a way for the dispatch to put in estimates for number of stops at each address. Just changed one for a guy in my loop. No new work but stop count went up 20-30 stops.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
If he did already leave, he's not very smart. Why you would quit a job making 35/hr to go to another job where you won't make that amount for almost half a decade? Just sounds dumb. Tell us the real reason you'd do something like that, or don't waste our time with any vague details.

To answer your most important question, no. You can't skip the progression. What some guys at my center did to get top scale faster was go to feeders from package as soon as a position opened up. No progression there. Cons are you have to deal with night time hours and :censored2:ty bids but you'll be at top scale.

Cementups

Box Monkey
To answer your most important question, no. You can't skip the progression. What some guys at my center did to get top scale faster was go to feeders from package as soon as a position opened up. No progression there. Cons are you have to deal with night time hours and :censored2:ty bids but you'll be at top scale.

This is incorrect. There is progression in feeders just as there is in package. Unless your supplement is different from everywhere else in the nation, but progression is standard in every full time hourly driving position at UPS.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
This is incorrect. There is progression in feeders just as there is in package. Unless your supplement is different from everywhere else in the nation, but progression is standard in every full time hourly driving position at UPS.

That's funny, the two guys I know personally who left package for feeders left for that reason. I'll ask them about it when I see them. But that was the reason that all the young drivers who were in the beginning of their 4 year progressions signed up for feeders, to get top scale faster. From what they told me they indeed are already at top scale and it's been less than a year since they joined. They would have had over 2 years left to make top scale had they stayed in package.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are the trailer parks identified by site/lot number?

Ours have regular street addresses.

There is no way for the current version of EDD/Orion to break down an apt complex by individual apt numbers.
And you take all of these thousands of extra stops a day.... Maybe a million stops and afaik ups is hiding them to justify not biluilding more cars....

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily

So I spoke to 3 feeder drivers today and they confirmed what I originally said. So I guess our supplement IS different from the rest of the country. Regular progression in package, no progression in feeders. That's why we've already had 6 younger drivers switch from package to feeders. 2 of them I know personally and they love it. They said they'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming to go back to package lol.