share a video

rod

Retired 22 years
I joined the Patriot Guard a couple of weeks ago-. It's one of the most fulfilling things I have ever been envolved with.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Rod, I didn't know at first if you were joking or not.......until I watched the video. I was in tears by the end. That is sooooooooo awesome. It is something to be very proud of. Thank you. I had never heard of the Patriot Guard Riders until just now. I will be checking into this further. God bless you! and the other 100,00 members.

Rod, I just can't think of a better way to express your patriotism than honoring the soldiers that have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep democracy alive.
I first became aware of the Patriot Guard Riders when Cindy Sheehan was kicking up such a fuss after her son died in the service of our country. I thought then and still do that this(Patriot Guard) is in a big way what being an American is really about.
I take my hat off to you, Sir. Thank you.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
More, I watched this and all 3 of my cats freaked out. Especially my black one. They are still trying to figure out where that damm cat is. :surprised: