Shockingly Rates going….UP

MAKAVELI

That's not what I heard in Memphis. TTKU.

Besides, is labor more productive every year? (Hint: no)
Just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean that's not what they expect. Every year it's a shell game to keep labor costs and benefits the same or less. This year they had no choice because of Covid, Response and bleeding employees to give raises and change RTD progression. Now they're crying to the stockholders that it's not their fault and never saw this coming. Gtfo with that bull :censored2:.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean that's not what they expect. Every year it's a shell game to keep labor costs and benefits the same or less. This year they had no choice because of Covid, Response and bleeding employees to give raises and change RTD progression. Now they're crying to the stockholders that it's not their fault and never saw this coming. Gtfo with that bull :censored2:.
Yeah it's NEVER the company's or managements fault. Maybe just once, they should take it on the chin and own up to their stupid decisions.

falcon back

UPS doesn't have productivity problems. FedEx needs to seriously gut management and bring in new blood with actual intelligence on how to run a logistics company.
They are having the same problems with hiring people as most other companies. Many of the workers they get don't want to come to work. I was at Walgreens today and the pharmacist was telling me about how short handed they are and pharmacist make 6 figures. He said they get hired and don't want to come to work every day.

Artee

Social security recipients getting a 6.2% COLA raise for 2022 while FDX tells its top out employees they are fairly compensated and don't deserve a raise. Guess goods and services that FDX employees consume never go up in price. FDX has been cheap for many years, especially the last 5. They are starting to wake up to the new reality that labor is going to become even more of a larger expense. Employees always have the option of leaving and finding employment elsewhere or they can start putting pressure on FDX to do the right thing and pay people a living wage.