Should States Tax Internet Sales?

Should States Tax Internet Sales?

• Total voters

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm surprised such an old outdated law exist (only pay taxes where they have a physical store).

That is deadly for any local community, and keeps many unemployed out of work, too.

klein

I see the poll has taken a turn to the no side.
Well, atleast make it fair then, and get rid of sales taxes all together !

Who cares about the State and National debts ? May the future pay for it all !

P

pickup

Why in the world do you get so upset when the poll doesn't go the way you want? I was going to vote "yes" but since you don't like the "no" answer, can you guess which I voted?

The poll says "state" not province so you should probably stay out altogether.

klein

The poll says "state" not province so you should probably stay out altogether.

Hey, we felt the Bush friend-up here (global recession), and are feeling the Greek one, too, and all we need now is more US National debt and more US currency devaulation.
We live in a Global world since a few decades, if you haven't noticed it, yet !

But, hopefully all is not lost, and the BRIC countries just might take up the slack, when the US goes broke.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, we felt the Bush friend-up here (global recession), and are feeling the Greek one, too, and all we need now is more US National debt and more US currency devaulation.
We live in a Global world since a few decades, if you haven't noticed it, yet !

But, hopefully all is not lost, and the BRIC countries just might take up the slack, when the US goes broke.

Oh Good, start sending those nice new bills of yours to every foreign country there is. Thanks for helping!

P

pickup

Let's remember that the above opinion comes from a man who told advised another person to open a hot dog cart because amongst other advantages, the money earned is off the books. This same man also routinely smuggled in meats , liquours and other goods from the United States into his country, in an effort not to pay his beloved V.A.T. taxes.

In short, Klein is a fan of taxes other people has to pay, not so much of a fan of taxes that he has to pay.

P

pickup

Looks like even the software that calculates the poll is favoring the "No" vote.

4 for yes =33.33%

8 for no =66.67 %

It looks like the "no" vote got an extra .01 percent.

Let's remember that the above opinion comes from a man who told advised another person to open a hot dog cart because amongst other advantages, the money earned is off the books. This same man also routinely smuggled in meats , liquours and other goods from the United States into his country, in an effort not to pay his beloved V.A.T. taxes.

In short, Klein is a fan of taxes other people has to pay, not so much of a fan of taxes that he has to pay.

Hit that nail on the head.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Don't forget, Friday (24th) is the big day (Quebec Nt'l Day). Looking forward to the announcement of earnings from the hot dog cart.

P

pickup

Don't forget, Friday (24th) is the big day (Quebec Nt'l Day). Looking forward to the announcement of earnings from the hot dog cart.

Yes, I am as well. I am sure that no other long established and experienced hot dog vendors will be at the event that Klein is setting up at. And even if there are, I am sure they will welcome with open arms, the new kid on the block who wants to be their competition.