Someone had 18 misloads yesterday, is that a new record

MajorArmedMan

Yesterday I was told to load a Hub, and the driver was angry, very angry he said there was 18 misloads the day before. The guy that loaded that hub got 18 misloads, he must have been a terrible loader. The worst I got was 6 and that was once, the guy that did this also got 11 misloads the day before he got 18 misloads.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Not even close. I can't remember the exact number, but about 4 peaks ago some brand new hire on his first day had over SIXTY misloads between 4 cars. The cars were spa'd mdu2-mdu5 so I can see how they happened, but wow was it bad!

Another time a person who couldn't do the simplest job of spa'ing had 30 something mis spas.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yesterday I was told to load a Hub, and the driver was angry, very angry he said there was 18 misloads the day before. The guy that loaded that hub got 18 misloads, he must have been a terrible loader. The worst I got was 6 and that was once, the guy that did this also got 11 misloads the day before he got 18 misloads.
You should've slammed the damn boxes on the floor, bitch slapped the person who told you to load em, then called Five-O to come and clean up the mess left by these scumbag magillas. I would have then spit on the floor as I was leaving and double flipped off everyone in sight telling em what POS's they were.

I would have broken every speed limit and violated every traffic law while on my way home to play YuGiOh that day!

Cementups

Box Monkey
The guy on the route next to me had 30 misloaded stops in his truck the other day. The loader loaded it with a snowblower. Truly pathetic.

barnyard

KTM rider
I can top that. If they give me an add cut late and not in my edd I just send the entire section in as misloads. I get a message to stop at about 20.

I did the same thing. Told me to stop. Sent the rest in. None of them were in my area, so none of the streets were loaded in the diad. Still had to hit 'override' when I scanned, but at least the addresses were there.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

You loaded an entire hub by yourself?

You are a superstar.

MC0493

I had 6 misloads on tuesday this week, wednesday i find 7. About 5 of them had my hand writing on them from the day before. Not sure how you misload the same stuff 2 days in a row unless they didn't take it off the car at night.

davidix

The loaders don't get paid enough for what they do. You shouldn't load more than 2 package cars at once. It's smarter to pay more loaders than have to pay a driver countless hours of ot because they have to struggle through a mess of a truck.

If I came in everyday and the preloader wrote the spa# on every box and had it organized every day I would breeze through the day. Customers would be happy and so would employees.