Someone had 18 misloads yesterday, is that a new record

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My permanent loader is driving this Peak so they transferred a guy from the irreg train to take his place. After training him for a month with little to no improvement I was moved across the belt to a brand new loader for Peak. At first I was worried but he is one of the best loaders I have ever had. They made the move to keep any misloads local (my other loader has cars that deliver an hour away) but thus far there have been zero off area misloads to run off.

specter208

You're not a true preloader until you've hit double digit misloads in a day. I remember when I was a few months in I thought I was hot :censored2: one day and could handle a 4 car pull no problem. The next day my sup told me I had 12 misloads and I was instantly deflated lol. But I ended up being one of the best preloaders in terms of misloads. I averaged 1 or less a month toward the end of my preloading days.
I haven't misloaded in more than a month, what does that make me?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yesterday I was told to load a Hub, and the driver was angry, very angry he said there was 18 misloads the day before. The guy that loaded that hub got 18 misloads, he must have been a terrible loader. The worst I got was 6 and that was once, the guy that did this also got 11 misloads the day before he got 18 misloads.
This is peak. I bring back more of my own work than that.