Someone please lie to me

tab1217

Hey All, I just started as a Seasonal Driver Helper in Metro Detroit area. I've been looking through all these post and it appears that it is not possible to gain a full time Driver position starting this way. Can someone please lie to me and tell me there is a small shot? 1 in 1500?? Snowball in Hell? Anything?? lol
After jumping 4 times, I will say I respect each and every one of you package drivers who have been doing this day in and day out for years. Dedication, thats all I have to say!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Hey All, I just started as a Seasonal Driver Helper in Metro Detroit area. I've been looking through all these post and it appears that it is not possible to gain a full time Driver position starting this way. Can someone please lie to me and tell me there is a small shot? 1 in 1500?? Snowball in Hell? Anything?? lol
After jumping 4 times, I will say I respect each and every one of you package drivers who have been doing this day in and day out for years. Dedication, thats all I have to say!

I'll try....

Nope, can't..

I'm a UPS manager and we never lie.

Let me try again.............nope, not gonna' happen

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ask your MGMT. Maybe they are up to their walk in position and you do have a shot. That would be the only way.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Hi tab and welcome to the BrownCafe!

With unemployement in Detroit at 99% (slight exaggeration) be glad you got the seasonal job...Now get the hell out of Detroit...jk :funny: