State of Emergency in Virginia

Catatonic

Nine Lives
not talking about a fist fight. if you're not taking sides then don't try to diminish what antifa has been doing. I'm talking about an organized effort by antifa to show up at all opposition rallies and create a violent confrontation in order to intimidate people from the opposing side against exercising their lawful right to assemble.

I don't condone the car thing but now those on the opposing side are showing up with bats and even guns to protect theirselves. you guys looked the other way when it was just your side doing the violence. now that your side is getting hurt we suddenly see the outrage.
I'm trying to understand why you are siding with the Alt-right protesters at this point.
Sure ... if the the Antifas had not been there, none of us would even be aware that this protest had taken place ...
... but the most effective terrorist of the day was the one driving the car.
I doubt there were any Antifa that were mowed down.

refineryworker05

I'm trying to understand why you are siding with the Alt-right protesters at this point.
Sure ... if the the Antifas had not been there, none of us would even be aware that this protest had taken place ...
... but the most effective terrorist of the day was the one driving the car.
I doubt there were any Antifa that were mowed down.

Your rightly criticize for claiming or siding with White supremacists, but then you post nonsense about if antifa a group no one even knows weren't there this wouldn't have gotten a lot of news coverage.

So are you implying that most or all the protestors standing against white supremacists and a confederate statue are in this antifa group?

Because saying the media wouldn't have covered the white supremacist pro confederate statue protest and the counter anti- white supremacist and anti- confederate statute protest is nonsense. It is fantasy thinking.

refineryworker05

There really seems to be a concerted attempt to degrade and lump all protestors yesterday as morally equal and scorn worthy.

It really is the argument that white supremacist groups are making in lieu of just full out support for their cause.

Throwing up your hands and pretending that white supremacists protesting to keep a confederate statue up will only attract "crazies" on the left is straight up bs and a low key way to defend white supremacists.

"Oh no sensible Americans would have come out to protest white supremacists or a confederate statue only the crazies would be against those things." "They were all hate groups all radicals."

I see this sentiment being expressed repeatedly, and it is dishonest and wrong. Smh.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Your rightly criticize for claiming or siding with White supremacists, but then you post nonsense about if antifa a group no one even knows weren't there this wouldn't have gotten a lot of news coverage.

So are you implying that most or all the protestors standing against white supremacists and a confederate statue are in this antifa group?

Because saying the media wouldn't have covered the white supremacist pro confederate statue protest and the counter anti- white supremacist and anti- confederate statute protest is nonsense. It is fantasy thinking.
Read the last sentence of the post you quoted.

refineryworker05

Also, I have followed the media coverage of these protests even though I am at work right now, and I never once heard mention of this antifa group.

Not once, not by one reporter. I don't see this antifa group identified in any pictures of the protest.

Who are they? Do they identify as being left?

Are they really a violent organization? Do Democratic politicians have them in their administrations are they out their claiming to support certain candidates?

These are all things that white supremacist organizations have done for Trump, as well has having direct connections to Trump, and they claim to be on the right because their pro confederate statue protest was called unite the right and evidently a lot of republicans see them as on their side.

Is the same true for Antifa, again I am fairly informed and I know a lot of Democrats or people that vote for Democrats and no one has ever mentioned this group to me. I have never heard of it until this message board.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Also, I have followed the media coverage of these protests even though I am at work right now, and I never once heard mention of this antifa group.

Not once, not by one reporter. I don't see this antifa group identified in any pictures of the protest.

Who are they? Do they identify as being left?

Are they really a violent organization? Do Democratic politicians have them in their administrations are they out their claiming to support certain candidates?

These are all things that white supremacist organizations have done for Trump, as well has having direct connections to Trump, and they claim to be on the right because their pro confederate statue protest was called unite the right and evidently a lot of republicans see them as on their side.

Is the same true for Antifa, again I am fairly informed and I know a lot of Democrats or people that vote for Democrats and no one has ever heard of this group. I have never heard of it until this message board.
they are the people in black carrying sticks wearing mask around their face

Catatonic

Nine Lives

:censored2: you!
I ain't answering your question.
I think I love you!!!!!