Still getting jibbed on sure post

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So every day I have 3-5 packages with the black label on them and say shipper release. These packages are in EDD with the post office address. I already have stops for all these packages addresses. This is a very small post office and all I see is what's not in bags. Anyone else having this problem where EDD isn't giving u sure post packages that u should have?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Mine is ok also. Way more pieces and I'm fine with it. Beggers can't be choosers.

Absolutely!!!
If we are going there anyway, why wouldn't we deliver the package and keep the whole fee for the box rather than drop it at the Post Office?
We need to keep all of them in densely populated urban areas.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
I see it every day. Packages going to the post office that I already have packages for.

I believe it. PAS gets most of them but there are many ways for them to slip through the cracks. A lot of people know what the problem is but I don't know if anyone has the will to fix it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The only problem is our newly found stock market mentality.
It's no longer good enough to do well, you have to do better than the quarter before or you are a failure.
It is a short sighted and unsustainable goal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's no longer good enough to do well, you have to do better than the quarter before or you are a failure.
Street "bars" all also set by analysts who deserve the first 4 letters of their title!!

Like the companies have no idea what is going on and the analysts tell them.

curiousbrain

PKG for next year just went from `this year` to `this year + 2`. Short sighted and unsustainable is right; it won't be long until the entire company is unable to meet "goals."

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Have you guys been seeing surepost packages going to businesses....thought they were just for residents?? Something also interesting is I have had 1 sure post package going to a stop without additional volume so hopefully this will keep up and well get all surepost going to the same street if were already on it single or multiple pkg stops.

UPSGUY72

I believe it. PAS gets most of them but there are many ways for them to slip through the cracks. A lot of people know what the problem is but I don't know if anyone has the will to fix it.

Everything is based on forecast packages. Some package get the the center that where not forecast to on that day those are the ones that most likely get by.

barnyard

KTM rider
Have you guys been seeing surepost packages going to businesses....thought they were just for residents??

I see it all the time. If someone orders crap from a surepost shipper and has it shipped to work instead of their home, guess where it gets delivered.