Stinky Uniforms

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I sweat too like everyone else, never smell. I do shower twice daily in the hot weather.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Lets see a show of hands.

How many drivers.. had new uniform shirts..

That rubbed their nipples raw ?? :biggrin:
Before wearing them for the first time I run them through the washing machine on hot and use liquid fabric softener then use a bounce dryer sheet in the dryer and they soften up.

Future

Victory Ride
Baby powder cuts down on the chafing too....thats the worst in the summertime. For all you men who don't wanna smell like a baby's :censored2:...you can also use plain old cornstarch. Does the same thing without the scent...lol. Costco used to sell it in a big spice type shaker.
I good moisturizing soap in the shower on the behind and in the gooch solved this issue for me....no powder nothing.....took me a while to figure this one out...but it works....no chafing heat bumps etc.... Oil of Olay moisture soap.....swear by it..........God we sound like a bunch of Old ladies lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I good moisturizing soap in the shower on the behind and in the gooch solved this issue for me....no powder nothing.....took me a while to figure this one out...but it works....no chafing heat bumps etc.... Oil of Olay moisture soap.....swear by it..........God we sound like a bunch of Old ladies lol
Well...fellow old lady...just like I will never know what's like to have balls in the summer, you'll never know what it's like to have breasts....lol.

I sweat like a guy at work...especially in the summertime. I could ring the sweat outta my tshirt out when I clock out. And imagine the chafing you'd have if you had to wear a jockstrap all day while working. Wearing a bra...same idea. If I don't use and reapply powder...I'm going to have a bad day ;)

Well...fellow old lady...just like I will never know what's like to have balls in the summer, you'll never know what it's like to have breasts....lol.

I sweat like a guy at work...especially in the summertime. I could ring the sweat outta my tshirt out when I clock out. And imagine the chafing you'd have if you had to wear a jockstrap all day while working. Wearing a bra...same idea. If I don't use and reapply powder...I'm going to have a bad day ;)
Quit working so hard,then!

Ring Sport

I have only thought about throwing away clothes on one occasion due to stench. It was after spending a week in the desert where daytime temps were 120 and no place to hide and no shower. Have never smelt so bad in my life. My wife told me to throw them away as well. But there was no way I was going to throw away my quality gear. They washed just fine.