Stoners and Drunks Face Off on Important Stuff

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Alrighty then!
Couple of rules:
1 Have fun and do so while
2 being compliant with the TOS
3 and specifically - no personal attacks!

Last edited:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Smoke all the friend* pot you want, screw and hatch out kids that will never be anything but a drain on the economy. It's all about a good time anyway. Take, take, take, and never give back; some one will pick up your slack.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I worked at UPS as seasonal temp help last christmas during my senior year of high school. I reapplied after graduation for part-time package handler. I was told during the interview I wouldn't need to take another drug test due to previous results. But about a week later I received a call from someone at the interview center, they told me that I did in fact need to take another drug test. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but this was a week after my graduation and I had smoked pot once at a graduation party, and I was seriously shocked when I failed the test. Does anyone know UPS's policy on this?
UPS will not look at THC unless the levels are off the chart for a non-driving position.
Benzos or cocaine might get their attention.

Here is a site that discusses how long marijuana stays in your system and common measurement thresholds.
How Long Does THC Stay in Your System?

Last edited:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Deal! Lol.
raw.gif