Storming the Capitol

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They’re building their case against bigger fish.

That’s. How. This. Works.

They could’ve thrown the book at Hall but he’s more valuable as a cooperating witness. Are you this dense? I doubt it. You’re playing dumb.
"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately"

Wonder who said this…???

Next Day Err

99% of everything you post.
trump.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"I am formally requesting that the United States Capitol Police preserve all video surveillance footage, photographic evidence, police reports, and arrest records from all House Office Buildings on October 18, 2023. The group that organized the insurrection, Jewish Voice for Peace, is a pro-Islamic anti-Semitic group that seeks the destruction of the state of Israel, according to the Anti-Defamation League.
By launching an insurrection in the Capitol complex, these actors caused elevators to be shut down, staircases and hallways to be blocked, exits to be made inaccessible, and official legislative business to be obstructed, putting Members of Congress, their staffs, and Capitol visitors at risk.
The Committee on House Administration must investigate this incident and review all footage and evidence provided by Capitol Police, and the insurrectionists involved must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green (R-Ga.)

Box Ox

To save a tap/click:

“In a legal settlement Wednesday, the 10 Republicans who signed official-looking paperwork falsely purporting Donald Trump won Wisconsin in 2020 have agreed to withdraw their inaccurate filings, acknowledge Joe Biden won the presidency, and not serve as presidential electors in 2024 or in any election where Trump is on the ballot.”

Next Day Err

To save a tap/click:

“In a legal settlement Wednesday, the 10 Republicans who signed official-looking paperwork falsely purporting Donald Trump won Wisconsin in 2020 have agreed to withdraw their inaccurate filings, acknowledge Joe Biden won the presidency, and not serve as presidential electors in 2024 or in any election where Trump is on the ballot.”
Here's your election fraud, MAGAs.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The easiest way to tell there was election fraud is because they keep trying to convince us there was no election fraud. They see that the majority of people aren’t buying it and that scares the crap out of them so just like a child caught in a lie they double down just hoping the next lie will convince the people. Kind of reminds me of the fake vaxx lies. They lied then lied more and then tried to shut people up that didn’t buy the lie and went as far as to say that the people that was telling the truth was the ones lying so they had to censor them while they assured us that their lies was truth and even had their lying fact checkers to prove their lies was the truth. Sure looks like the same play book here but some people never learn.

Last edited: