Stressed OUT !!!

GolfCart

I just left hub , was trying to catch a bob truck . His back door was WIDE OPEN !!! I stopped him , nothing fell out . He was so mad about something , not sure what happened at the hub . He said " I shut and locked that door with the chain !! " Then he looked at load and said , " @#%& this is NOT MY TRUCK !!!!!! " :panicsmiley:. I just laughed as he did a u turn , to go back to the hub !

iruhnman630

speaking of forgetting diads: we just got D5, and I've been keeping it in the pouch. I still freak out seeing that emtpy holder while driving down the road.

Floyd Gondolli

I've heard of a driver forgetting to download EDD after he left the building and had to return to building to download. That blows. I couldn't imagine taking out the wrong route. That would blow.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a friend ( my centers Union Steward at the time) who always had a target on his back. One day the District Manager / Division Manager (I could never keep those 2 straight) rode with him. They got into a big screaming match before they even left the building. 10 miles down the road my friend all of a sudden realized he was heading the exact opposite way he was suppose to be going because he had switched routes that day to cover for a fellow driver. He said it wasn't pleasant explaining to the DM why all of a sudden he had to do a U-turn.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have a friend ( my centers Union Steward at the time) who always had a target on his back. One day the District Manager / Division Manager (I could never keep those 2 straight) rode with him. They got into a big screaming match before they even left the building. 10 miles down the road my friend all of a sudden realized he was heading the exact opposite way he was suppose to be going because he had switched routes that day to cover for a fellow driver. He said it wasn't pleasant explaining to the DM why all of a sudden he had to do a U-turn.
​That would suck.

barnyard

KTM rider
I've heard of a driver forgetting to download EDD after he left the building and had to return to building to download. That blows. I couldn't imagine taking out the wrong route. That would blow.

Actually, if he calls the center, they can send it to him. Unless noone in the office knows how to do it.....

barnyard

KTM rider
10 miles down the road my friend all of a sudden realized he was heading the exact opposite way he was suppose to be going because he had switched routes that day to cover for a fellow driver. He said it wasn't pleasant explaining to the DM why all of a sudden he had to do a U-turn.

I left one morning with a supe and 3 EAMs to deliver on my way to the route (25 miles from the building). Delivered the 1st EAM, getting the driver drill, missed the 2nd and had to turn around and drive 6 miles back to the 2nd stop.

Me, "That is why there are no distractions in my cab, including supes trying to tell me how to do the job. Now let me concentrate on the job at hand."