Such a disappointment

BigBrownUPSMan

I just want to say that I really have found this website to be a real let down. Not due to the content, not due to most of its members but mainly due to the bully moderator and I wont even mention his name he knows who he is. I will not post here or visit this site again as this name or the name I was basically forced to get rid of "sexyupsman" the people I did deal with I had a blast but the dude with the monkey is a real man. I just feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with him professionally in the UPS field. This wont even get posted I am sure because it isnt kissing his butt. UPS is still the best, Cheryl did a great thing with this site but the haters out there need to grow up! Thanks and have a great time ripping me apart.

over9five

Staff member
C'mon, Sexy! You know you had a lot of friends here (haters too, I know, but everyone has them).

I don't recall your Mod problem (hope it wasn't me!).

"Dude with the monkey"? MFB? Mrs MFB? Great people, but I'm not sure that's who you meant.

Hope you're doing well.

P

pickup

C'mon, Sexy! You know you had a lot of friends here (haters too, I know, but everyone has them).

I don't recall your Mod problem (hope it wasn't me!).

"Dude with the monkey"? MFB? Mrs MFB? Great people, but I'm not sure that's who you meant.

Hope you're doing well.

I think he meant drewed( he has a monkey avatar and he and bigbrown(in his previous incarnation went at it) and big brown is probably upset that I put him in a bad light in the "What would you do?" thread (the thread that justs keeps living and giving and giving and giving)

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just want to say that I really have found this website to be a real let down. Not due to the content, not due to most of its members but mainly due to the bully moderator ...
Just want people to know "the bully moderator" wasn't me! :anxious:

I just pick on red. :wink2: JK ... really JUST KIDDING!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I just want to say that I really have found this website to be a real let down. Not due to the content, not due to most of its members but mainly due to the bully moderator and I wont even mention his name he knows who he is. I will not post here or visit this site again as this name or the name I was basically forced to get rid of "sexyupsman" the people I did deal with I had a blast but the dude with the monkey is a real man. I just feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with him professionally in the UPS field. This wont even get posted I am sure because it isnt kissing his butt. UPS is still the best, Cheryl did a great thing with this site but the haters out there need to grow up! Thanks and have a great time ripping me apart.

intrnt srsbsns

M

Mike23

Sorry, I gotta say it, but you're acting like managers! 'It wasn't me...umm, I dunno...go ask someone else...can't you see I'm busy...uuuuh with...umm...managerial stuff!? It's a complicated mathematical formula you know!'

Wow! I think I could even be management with what I just said. I'm pretty sure those are all the answers you learn to questions as UPS school.

satellitedriver

Sorry, I gotta say it, but you're acting like managers! 'It wasn't me...umm, I dunno...go ask someone else...can't you see I'm busy...uuuuh with...umm...managerial stuff!? It's a complicated mathematical formula you know!'

Wow! I think I could even be management with what I just said. I'm pretty sure those are all the answers you learn to questions as UPS school.
Funny,
Managers?
Oh, hell no.
More like drivers being blamed by management, for something they did not do, based on the management directive that they not do it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well that would leave tooner then as being the bully mod:wink2:

d

Wow, cool, Im a bully mod.
Seriously, we have discussed this privately, and we have come to the conclusion that Bigbrownupsman, has not been edited, yelled at or, reprimanded in any way, soooooooooooooooooooo, while you must go big brown dont go away mad, we arent.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tooner

You confirmed what I suspected. And in true form, a hissyfit was the result.

Kinda expected as much.

Bottom line, you mods usually do a bang up job. Maybe the people that are the focus of that should take a look inside.

d