Super Committee

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh well, now you can look forward to another US credit downgrade. The first 1 didn't hurt... so comes another ...

I doubt that.
There is no real difference between them taking action and not.
The paltry 1.2 trillion over 10 years is a joke.
1.2 trillion a year for the next 10 years would not even make a dent in the debt over the next 10 years.

klein

Für Meno :)
I doubt that.
There is no real difference between them taking action and not.
The paltry 1.2 trillion over 10 years is a joke.
1.2 trillion a year for the next 10 years would not even make a dent in the debt over the next 10 years.

Isn't thaT WHY THEY have been told to go "BIG" ? More like $4 Trillion were wanted ? Now, it's nothing !

klein

Für Meno :)
China media says US sitting on debt 'bomb'

China's state media Tuesday blasted the United States over its "ticking debt bomb" and urged American lawmakers to be more responsible after they failed to agree on deficit-cutting measures.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

China media says US sitting on debt 'bomb'

China's state media Tuesday blasted the United States over its "ticking debt bomb" and urged American lawmakers to be more responsible after they failed to agree on deficit-cutting measures.

I clicked on the link and read the article. There is nothing there that I can disagree with. We need to get our collective **** together and quick.

island1fox

:happy-very:I find this truly amazing. If anyone of us sat down with our wives and children and told them we were spending way too much money, Would you be surprised with their position: You still have plenty of time on your hands -go get a weekend job.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama planned for this committee to fail....c'mon 6 to 6!!
He can now campaign on the "do nothing congress". Perfect accompaniment for a "do nothing" president!