Surepost and the next contract

Nike

Not going to even waste my time with a fool like you.

We try to give you an honest answer and you wanna act like a troll

Have a nice day
Lol a fool sure! Sure dude. I know what people hope for because
A: I talk to the people in my building unlike a lot of you guys apparently
B:Hello we have bid lists for a reason if your interested in becoming a driver and a driver bid comes up you put your name on it

Future

Victory Ride
Lol a fool sure! Sure dude. I know what people hope for because
A: I talk to the people in my building unlike a lot of you guys apparently
B:Hello we have bid lists for a reason if your interested in becoming a driver and a driver bid comes up you put your name on it
HUUUUUUUUUh?

Nike

Back to the original post though. I think surepost has its uses only if the packages in question really are in rural distant areas. Ive seen some that were in town and easily deliverable. Really doesnt make a lot of sense sometimes

barnyard

KTM rider
Further what kind of loser part timers work there that they dont want to become ft driver, the whole point of working here is to become ft

In my building, there are quite a few 15+ year PT people that are very happy making what they make for the work they do. We have PT people waiting to go FT, but they have not been with the company very long. Several years ago, we hired 4 in a row off the street because there were no qualified PT people interested.

In my building, there are quite a few 15+ year PT people that are very happy making what they make for the work they do. We have PT people waiting to go FT, but they have not been with the company very long. Several years ago, we hired 4 in a row off the street because there were no qualified PT people interested.
Same here.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
At this point it's language in our contract that we are stuck with, that isn't even enforced. I wish we didn't do it at all, but we do. Now our attention should be on the union for falling asleep at the wheel but again and not enforcing the proximity and dimension exceptions.

barnyard

KTM rider
Same here.

When I signed my FT bid, I debated a long time whether or not to cross off my name. I was in the high $teens for preloading and had just topped out for air driving. I think I only had 2 checks with the topped out air driving rate. We could have lived nicely with me working 25-30 hours a week. Not extravagant, but certainly comfortable. And there is nothing wrong with that.

When I signed my FT bid, I debated a long time whether or not to cross off my name. I was in the high $teens for preloading and had just topped out for air driving. I think I only had 2 checks with the topped out air driving rate. We could have lived nicely with me working 25-30 hours a week. Not extravagant, but certainly comfortable. And there is nothing wrong with that.
We have a part time driver pass up a full time bid. He is at top rate and works Saturday air. He doesn't want to give up the money.