Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn - I can't believe some of the pigs who drive for UPS. I bet this same dude :censored2:s his pants at home rather than head for the bathroom.

yadig

I hoped to forget the times my ass volcano erupted... once had to march into WalMart on a rural route with a pants full, bought some wipes and navy blue sweat pants.
Horrible feeling.
You need to down size on the butt plug. With exercise the rectum muscle it may tighten up

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Those packages found in the ravine? It was his usual massive stinky spot. Popped the back door and the boxes accidentally fell out on top of his previous stinkies!

Lates

It happens sometimes the sudden urge hits. Feeling the sweat bead on your forehead grabbing your belt yanking it off cause nothing can be in the way when you run in the nearest gas station. Then realizing the five minute drive is to far but my pick up closes in 15 if I go straight to it may have something running out my pants leg. I threw it in a trash can after triple bagging out the window is crappy move. And hope it never happens to me again.