Tampering with hours

BLACKBALLED

Where i was at, Management would get mad at the OMS if a driver asked for a printout of his time! Every Center is different, they do get away with a lot at some centers. I went to corporate about a lot of the issues and they blacklisted me and also prevented me from ever reapplying after almost ten years of hard work and service, I was a union and left non union after I got tired of the Bull, I tried to go back hrly. now I cant even after giving notice. If they can get away with it they will.

Lucky747

This is the thing to do. Also, I would try to get your fellow employees to do this as well.​
That 1-800 number will have them hopping. When we use it, things shape right up. It always cracks me up when HR shows up to investigate, the last thing they say is "oh, by the way, here is my cell number so you can reach me directly and not have to wait for the 1-800 center to launch an investigation". I always reply, "thanks, but if I do that, there won't be any real documentation outside of my district I can fall back on".​
What is your number I'd love to give you a call

Thebrownblob

If you haven’t figured out yet you probably don’t work at UPS anymore it’s really not worth your time to Try to fight them. It’s really best to move on, but that’s your choice. If they truly owe you money you deserve to be paid if the union cannot help you because you did not gain seniority than print your Time cards and Paychecks out and go to the labor board.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you haven’t figured out yet you probably don’t work at UPS anymore it’s really not worth your time to Try to fight them. It’s really best to move on, but that’s your choice. If they truly owe you money you deserve to be paid if the union cannot help you because you did not gain seniority than print your Time cards and Paychecks out and go to the labor board.
I thought he was all set? They booted him? Lol