TDU lies in the West at election time.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So 90k is poverty for you?!
2600 hours to get just over $90k.

And my healthcare got weaker.

And my pension increases got diverted to my healthcare.

And our rookies now have to wait 4 years, instead of 2 years like they did under Carey, before they make top scale.

I guess I am lucky that my pension isn't collapsing yet.

A lot of Teamsters are not that lucky.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

And our rookies now have to wait 4 years, instead of 2 years like they did under Carey, before they make top scale.

Your pension issue is Hoffa's problem too?

I call bull crap. You are one of th biggest troll liars on the Internet. You are a bad person.

realbrown1

I cannot believe you are that close minded.
Does the truth bother you.

UPS made $400 million more in profits in 2015 than they did the year the contract was signed.

And they are taking the increases that are suppose to go into my pension to pay for my new inferior healthcare plan.

H let them out of having to provide healthcare with the maintenance of benefts claus now gone with out a whimper of a fight.

Carey would have threatened a strike (rightfully so) over that.

And we would have won.

H is weak and in all the company's back pocket.

It's like he represents them instead of us.

I wonder what kind of bribes he demands?

LagunaBrown

Sure.

We lost our fully paid UPS healthcare because H wouldn't fight for it.

Now we have to divert our pension increases to pay for our new inferior union healthcare plan.

H sucks.
We always put allocated money into healthcare. Even when we had the company healthcare and to use a word like inferior is over the top. Talk about dramatics! It is a little better in some areas and a little a less in others but overall it is the best plan of all UPSers! You must need votes bad to lie and spin things like you do.

LagunaBrown

Does the truth bother you.

UPS made $400 million more in profits in 2015 than they did the year the contract was signed.

And they are taking the increases that are suppose to go into my pension to pay for my new inferior healthcare plan.

H let them out of having to provide healthcare with the maintenance of benefts claus now gone with out a whimper of a fight.

Carey would have threatened a strike (rightfully so) over that.

And we would have won.

H is weak and in all the company's back pocket.

It's like he represents them instead of us.

I wonder what kind of bribes he demands?
You should write fiction novels. How come you know all of us but you hide behind a computer? You don't have the right to call anyone weak you coward.

A suckerman rooster can you explain how someone making 34.49 an hour working 2600 hours would make 90k. It doesn't add up son.

LagunaBrown

A suckerman rooster can you explain how someone making 34.49 an hour working 2600 hours would make 90k. It doesn't add up son.
RealBrown1 makes $35.23 an hour (probably more than anyone here per hour and makes about 90-100k a year), has the most secure pension (with peer 80 and $20,488 a year in contributions on top of his wages) and best healthcare (He only pays a $10 copay) but he is still not happy. I know he is anti-Union and the only reason I reply here is to show all the FEDEX guys that the TEAMSTERS UNION is the best!!!!!! FedEx employees would love your job, you should feel blessed!

RealBrown1 makes $35.23 an hour (probably more than anyone here per hour and makes about 90-100k a year), has the most secure pension (with peer 80 and $20,488 a year in contributions on top of his wages) and best healthcare (He only pays a $10 copay) but he is still not happy. I know he is anti-Union and the only reason I reply here is to show all the FEDEX guys that the TEAMSTERS UNION is the best!!!!!! FedEx employees would love your job, you should feel blessed!
So how does he work 2600 hours and make 90k. He's a liar.

LagunaBrown

So how does he work 2600 hours and make 90k. He's a liar.
Exactly, regular time is 2080 x 35.23= $73,278 and 520 overtime hours x $52.85 pays $27,482 for a grand total of $100,760 if he really worked 2600 hours. We all know he is a liar we just gotta make sure the FEDEX guys see the real deal $$$$$$

LagunaBrown

Yep he's a liar.
So lets wrap this up..... He makes $100k a year, gets $20,488 contributed to his pension, Can retire when his age and years add up to 80 (peer 80) and has a awesome healthcare that he does not pay for and it will show on his W2 as paid by UPS (about $6,000).

Reporting on the Form W-2
Employers that are subject to this requirement should report the value of the health care coverage in Box 12 of the Form W-2, with Code DD to identify the amount.

GOD BLESS THE TEAMSTERS!

Last edited:

realbrown1

You should write fiction novels. How come you know all of us but you hide behind a computer? You don't have the right to call anyone weak you coward.
You are the one who is too chicken to even say who you will support at the convention if elected.

So I don't think you have the right to call anyone a coward.

Or will you announce right here, right now, who you will support.

After all, our members deserve to know who you, and your slate will support at the convention.

So lets wrap this up..... He makes $100k a year, gets $20,488 contributed to his pension, Can retire when his age and years add up to 80 (peer 80) and has a awesome healthcare that he does not pay for and it will show on his W2 as paid by UPS (about $6,000).

Reporting on the Form W-2
Employers that are subject to this requirement should report the value of the health care coverage in Box 12 of the Form W-2, with Code DD to identify the amount.

GOD BLESS THE TEAMSTERS!
Every morning when I wake up I say my prayers. I always include the teamsters in them. We have a good life because we ar teamsters amongst other things of course.

You are the one who is too chicken to even say who you will support at the convention if elected.

So I don't think you have the right to call anyone a coward.

Or will you announce right here, right now, who you will support.

After all, our members deserve to know who you, and your slate will support at the convention.
You are a right to work Republican Troll.