TDU lies in the West at election time.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I find it amazing that you can't find any dirt on Fred so you talk about his breath and try to bring up some BS FROM 15 years ago!! The pigs at the marble palace are getting scared. Time for another rally
Do you think there is a chance you can get 10 people there for the rally....that would be double the last rally you organized

LagunaBrown

You have always been a liar.

If you couldn't prove that FZ supported the 2002 dues increase, you would have been an even bigger liar.

It's what you are.

Own it.
Lol! You got schooled again and that is your comeback? Weak! Your a verbal punching bag. Go find another hobby other than full time troll.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Lol! You got schooled again and that is your comeback? Weak! Your a verbal punching bag. Go find another hobby other than full time troll.
Who are you supporting if you win the delegate election?

H or FZ?

It's an easy question that most would be proud to announce who they are supporting.

realbrown1

I support bar stools all over the country to stay grounded. The days of flipped stools are over!
Do you also support H doing nothing to save the pensions of tens of thousands of hard working and retired Teamsters?

I think we both know you do.

LagunaBrown

Who are you supporting if you win the delegate election?

H or FZ?

It's an easy question that most would be proud to announce who they are supporting.
Fred needs to get off the fence, he is scared to admit he is TDU because he needs all the OG votes he can muster up, even though he is obviously a hypocrite and backed by TDU as their poster child. If Z is so desperate that he needs to back EE who is a proven liar to the members then that says it all. EE always talks crap on the Union and never ever attacks management, he only fights the union and runs failed elections just to cost the locals money. He has never done a damn thing for the members except bombard them with propaganda and loud mouth opinions that are short on facts. This whole thing is a sham and my conscience could never let me vote for anyone so desperate to support a cancer like EE. I'm not done there let's talk about how TS lost his local election and fell from grace (costing TDU a lot of money) so the benchwarmer Z had to step up. Or how Ken H had to go to TS Local and clean up that mess in Maspeth. So if you want to talk about alliance and stupid moves you better get the big picture because the lies, propaganda and deception by TDU need to end now! I love the Teamsters Union and I'm going to do my best actions to protect my members, family and my Union from this anti-Union cancer that TDU guides here at my local.

realbrown1

Fred needs to get off the fence, he is scared to admit he is TDU because he needs all the OG votes he can muster up, even though he is obviously a hypocrite and backed by TDU as their poster child. If Z is so desperate that he needs to back EE who is a proven liar to the members then that says it all. EE always talks crap on the Union and never ever attacks management, he only fights the union and runs failed elections just to cost the locals money. He has never done a damn thing for the members except bombard them with propaganda and loud mouth opinions that are short on facts. This whole thing is a sham and my conscience could never let me vote for anyone so desperate to support a cancer like EE. I'm not done there let's talk about how TS lost his local election and fell from grace (costing TDU a lot of money) so the benchwarmer Z had to step up. Or how Ken H had to go to TS Local and clean up that mess in Maspeth. So if you want to talk about alliance and stupid moves you better get the big picture because the lies, propaganda and deception by TDU need to end now! I love the Teamsters Union and I'm going to do my best actions to protect my members, family and my Union from this anti-Union cancer that TDU guides here at my local.
FZ is not TDU.

He has allied with TDU to take down H and the OG.

Is this a difficult concept for you?

Since you are running in 952's delegate election, if elected, who are you voting for?

FZ or H?

Or are you sitting on the fence?

realbrown1

It makes perfect sense that Fred is TDU thanks!
You are an idiot.

I never said that.

In fact, I have repeatedly stated that FZ is not TDU.

At least to my knowledge.

But hey, who will you vote for at the convention, if you get elected?

You haven't said, and I have asked you at least 7 times.

You are an idiot.

I never said that.

In fact, I have repeatedly stated that FZ is not TDU.

At least to my knowledge.

But hey, who will you vote for at the convention, if you get elected?

You haven't said, and I have asked you at least 7 times.
You of all people shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot.

Instigator

Z is not TDU and no one will provide evidence of that. TDU supports TU but so do many OG. Does that mean the OG supporting TU is now TDU? I don't think so.

realbrown1

Z is not TDU and no one will provide evidence of that. TDU supports TU but so do many OG. Does that mean the OG supporting TU is now TDU? I don't think so.
A lot of TDU and OG are supporting FZ and the whole Teamsters United slate because they all see what you get under H.

Concessions.

Corruption.

And collapsing pension funds.

Not even the OG wants that.

BrownArmy

A lot of TDU and OG are supporting FZ and the whole Teamsters United slate because they all see what you get under H.

Concessions.

Corruption.

And collapsing pension funds.

Not even the OG wants that.

What's TDU?

Out here in Local 25, I never hear about TDU.

Are you TDU?

realbrown1

What's TDU?

Out here in Local 25, I never hear about TDU.

Are you TDU?
The party in power are the OLD GUARD (OG).

Their opposition party is TEAMSTERS FOR A DEMOCRATIC UNION (TDU).

The OG hates TDU.

And vice versa.

It's that simple.