teamster president election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hawk

Your a very little boy........play with little kids, thats where you belong....your the one that attacked me........you made it personal....I will debate you, agrue with you, or agree with you but personal attacks.........won't fly..... I'll be glad to visit you or you can come visit me.....I have many friends in chicago, I will be happy to come visit. Where are you addison??? or do you preload for red in palatine??...do you wash his car, mow his lawn and shovel snow for him as well??
So personal attacks won’t fly, unless you do the throwing? More management hypocrisy.

Again with the internet though guy act, ok I’ll play along.
Please big mean internet though guy don’t hurt me, I cower in the face of your keyboard warrior skills.

And, I live on the west coast, not Chicago.

Bloodybrown

So personal attacks won’t fly, unless you do the throwing? More management hypocrisy.

Again with the internet though guy act, ok I’ll play along.
Please big mean internet though guy don’t hurt me, I cower in the face of your keyboard warrior skills.

And, I live on the west coast, not Chicago.

You started it, I never had any dialogue with you prior, *************************!!.......your a nobody to me!!.....oh your a far away pupil of reds!!........west coast ha, I bet San Francisco!!........got to go to work.....have fun this week!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Sure, any time you want, but If I need to know for sure, I need to book a flight. very expensive now a days, I will check this site at 4:30 am than I;m on the road all week, like normal.....If you can't be there, just let me know, we can book it in the near future. I don't want to be there and you won't show up!!...That would make me unhappy !!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:....I'm being nice!!:wink2:
Well if you decide to book a flight here this weekend, dont bother rushing to book a round trip ticket, tough guy!

Anyone that knows me know severything that i have typed i would be man enough to say face to face to anyone here. This is something you should practice in life, eventually we will find out that you have a little pocket protector, little pointy glasses and you sit in a little room falsifying numbers all day long.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Got to go to work, read my other post, we will hook up in the future!...have a fun week....till next weekend, be good!!:happy-very:
Next weekend? What is it exactly you do that requires you to be gone for a whole week at a time? Is this some kind of secret squirrel mission that ups has you on?

Or do you have to report to some kind of deprogramming bootcamp until you bleed bloodybrown?

Bloodybrown

Well if you decide to book a flight here this weekend, dont bother rushing to book a round trip ticket, tough guy!

You threatening me little boy?.......sounds like it....the fact is you would never make it out of that park....and you know it.....just ask the right people!!........get educated.........mr ignorant!!

Anyone that knows me know severything that i have typed i would be man enough to say face to face to anyone here. This is something you should practice in life, eventually we will find out that you have a little pocket protector, little pointy glasses and you sit in a little room falsifying numbers all day long.

There you ago making false accusations.....i'm sure it makes guys like you, that have low self esteem feel better!!

Bloodybrown

Next weekend? What is it exactly you do that requires you to be gone for a whole week at a time? Is this some kind of secret squirrel mission that ups has you on?
Yep....that's it ! !:happy-very:

Or do you have to report to some kind of deprogramming bootcamp until you bleed bloodybrown?
Your the one that's brainwashed not me.....I do the right thing....you do what's best for you and your weak leadership!!..NOT YOUR FELLOW TEAMSTERS ! !

705red

Browncafe Steward
You threatening me little boy?.......sounds like it....the fact is you would never make it out of that park....and you know it.....just ask the right people!!........get educated.........mr ignorant!!

Listen hear you little gang banger punk, i dont need anyone to back me up. Thats why your little bicth :censored2: joined the latin queens! Ups must have been really hard up to promote a thug like you into management. At least now its clear how you got in to ups it was through the cach facility, how did you like getting punked by the dueces and gd's at work?

This is why you must have gone into management, all those years in the gang you could not think for yourself without being told what to do and being a sup at ups is similiar.

I am educated and i refuse to hide behind a gang who can do my fighting for me! maybe when you grow up and can stand alone you will lokk me up!

KK

Bloodybrown

Listen hear you little gang banger punk, i dont need anyone to back me up. Thats why your little bicth :censored2: joined the latin queens! Ups must have been really hard up to promote a thug like you into management. At least now its clear how you got in to ups it was through the cach facility, how did you like getting punked by the dueces and gd's at work?

This is why you must have gone into management, all those years in the gang you could not think for yourself without being told what to do and being a sup at ups is similiar.

I am educated and i refuse to hide behind a gang who can do my fighting for me! maybe when you grow up and can stand alone you will lokk me up!

KK

You are so entertaining, what a joke, you are so wrong, very funny:happy-very::happy-very:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
705Red

Why is it that you were at all the contract meetings, you fought for this and that issue, you fight for the strike vote, you threaten to open the gates of hell at the 11th hour like you possess the only key

yet

yet

yet

As you sleep under your Local 705 bedsheets (49.99 queen size, 59.99 king size) , in the middle of the night......

UPS / 705 REACH HANDSHAKE AGREEMENT

Why weren't you there ????
You didn't have to Ok it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.