Teamster Woes

Inthegame

What I'm saying (tongue in cheek) was at least two regions reportedly voted in TeamCare (National) that didn't and wont have TeamCare... from what we were told multiple times.
407 probably got weary of dealing with crybabies. Where's Stonefish?
Got it. For a minute I thought you were going TOS on me...you know, post random words and hope they make sense.

Stonefish

What I'm saying (tongue in cheek) was at least two regions reportedly voted in TeamCare (National) that didn't and wont have TeamCare... from what we were told multiple times.

So, if that's true, regions voted in our healthcare and aren't affected by it.
(Possibly New England and Atlantic regions?...can't remember exactly which two. Doesn't matter.)

Who's on first?:)
I am still here just been busy with the family.

Stonefish

So, if that's true, regions voted in our healthcare and aren't affected by it.
(Possibly New England and Atlantic regions?...can't remember exactly which two. Doesn't matter.)

Who's on first?:)
If memory is correct wasn't the UPS/IBT Pension Plan a NM issue last contract also? Meaning... well you know what I mean.

C

chuchu

Many expected more protectve language in this TA-
aside from the healthcare issue.

That issue is salt on the wound and is still festering.

I know, keep your chin up.

Next time we can expect more.....
More overtime and probably another year of progression for the part time dues paying members.

Great job, you multimillionaires who beat your fist on the table yelling "stop the war on workers" and fail to raise the PT time wage to compensate for the back breaking work they do...for McDonalds wages.

Yes. We all need to trust more?

Time for change. Now.

Stonefish

Many expected more protectve language in this TA-
aside from the healthcare issue.

That issue is salt on the wound and is still festering.

I know, keep your chin up.

Next time we can expect more.....
More overtime and probably another year of progression for the part time dues paying members.

Great job, you multimillionaires who beat your fist on the table yelling "stop the war on workers" and fail to raise the PT time wage to compensate for the back breaking work they do...for McDonalds wages.

Yes. We all need to trust more?

Time for change. Now.
Wash the wound buddy you don't want an infection.
Tuck your chin.
Who are the multimillionaires I need in on that action?

C

chuchu

Wheat, White or Rye?
It tastes the same burnt.
We expected more, Stonefish.
More respect and communication but we evidently aren't worth the effort.

We just need to shut up and get back in the pen.
I hate being bullied. Especially if you have to pay to be disrespected.
It's not infected. Wouldn't matter if it was. I'd still fight for my coworkers.

They are why I'm a steward.

Stonefish

It tastes the same burnt.
We expected more, Stonefish.
More respect and communication but we evidently aren't worth the effort.

We just need to shut up and get back in the pen.
I hate being bullied. Especially if you have to pay to be disrespected.
It's not infected. Wouldn't matter if it was. I'd still fight for my coworkers.

They are why I'm a steward.
Scrape off the burnt stuff it's still toast :)
Man you are being mean. Stop it.

C

chuchu

People in the union slam it and then we also have this crap going on around the country and these people keep getting elected. Why?
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/02/this_governor_actually_said_un.html
We didn't ask for much except the basic elements of respect. Enough respect at least talk to the members about what's going on before they shove some alternative issues down our throats.

We, are the union.
Without honest representation.
And many of us are tired of it.

Inthegame

We didn't ask for much except the basic elements of respect. Enough respect at least talk to the members about what's going on before they shove some alternative issues down our throats.

We, are the union.
So after all it is still all about TeamCare.

Stonefish

We, are the union.
We have had this discussion before. You know how to make change. I have said it on here before we are the union. Nothing was shoved down anyones throats. The National and Central were voted on and passed. Just because it didn't turn out how some wanted it doesn't mean it was shoved down anyones throats. The issues with TEAMCARE and the Central are done the Ohio Rider can not nor will it change them. The Ohio Rider can't get rid of 17 I or the SVD drivers. I do respect you and I respect your opinion. I can't speak to the integrity of your representation but I can speak to mine and to hear that people aren't getting represented, the union isn't honest and the union is ripping them off is crap. If people are tired of it grow the balls and run for office so they can make a change. Don't bitch about it and say I can't win. There is one thing for sure if you don't run you won't win.

In my opinion.