Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

paidslave

Hot off the press: Bush and
bush_zero-dollar-bill.jpg

his new O dollar bill,

You increase the minimun wage and over tax corporations your dollar will be red and have obamba on it with a negitive sign on it.

paidslave

You apparently have trouble distinguishing between the hand that feeds you, and the pair of hands that play you like a puppet on a string. You see, UPS, not the teamsters, is the one that gives you a paycheck and gives you those great benefits you enjoy. The teamsters simply negotiate a contract, and dissappear back to their headquarters for another 5 years. Some could argue that Obama's economic plans will hurt this country rather than help it, and I happen to agree. If UPS loses business then I am less likely to be able to move up into a better paying job(currently combo air driver aspiring to go feeder), and could threaten the very job I have. Lets not forget the fact that I will end up paying more money in taxes to an even more powerful federal government should he become President. I have seen no indication from McCain that he will destroy unions in this country, but Obama has said multiple times that he will raise taxes, take over healthcare, and weaken our military. My conscience will not allow me to vote for anybody who supports this kind of agenda.

Oh reallly, You make me laugh. The Union had to negotiate your job as a COMBO driver. With out that you would still be a part timer on the dock loading my truck! The UNION negotiated MORE full time jobs. UPS wanted MORE PART TIME JOBS. Get your facts straight......With your attitude i hope they eliminate these jobs. Certainly your psyche or seniority could'nt get you anything better......You need nothing but the Union and you don't realize this yet...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt only because you seem very young! I walked a picket line for two straight weeks for more full time jobs and you are the only one biting the hand that got you the job in the first place!

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This has been an entertaining post and it has allowed me to identify people I desire to exclude from further contact.

This is how you can eliminate seeing posts by offending members:

Click on User CP on main nav
Under Left Nav, click on “Edit Ignore List” under the “Settings & Options” group
Add non-productive/Offending members to list

Oh reallly, You make me laugh. The Union had to negotiate your job as a COMBO driver. With out that you would still be a part timer on the dock loading my truck! The UNION negotiated MORE full time jobs. UPS wanted MORE PART TIME JOBS. Get your facts straight......With your attitude i hope they eliminate these jobs. Certainly your Brains or seniority could'nt get you anything better......You need nothing but the Union and you don't realize this yet...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt only because you seem very young! I walked a picket line for two straight weeks for more full time jobs and you are the only one biting the hand that got you the job in the first place!

Or he could be a package car driver or in management now. What's your point exactly? I've only got 2 paychecks from the union. Seniority is really for idiots who can't think for themselves.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just moved this thread to the Current Events Forum where it belongs. It is political and has nothing to do with UPS Discussions

paidslave

Or he could be a package car driver or in management now. What's your point exactly? I've only got 2 paychecks from the union. Seniority is really for idiots who can't think for themselves.

1989 is that the year you were born or the year you were supposed to get your GED?

If you don't understand what UPS stood for probably way before you were born you will never understand. Ups was mainly for Part time work..It was the full timers that fought for better benefits and more full time work.

Since you are a great thinker you should resign from the UNION and go your merry little way! Next contract I hope the part timers get nothing more.......With your regard to a UNION then Freeze your wage like UPS wants at $8.00 an hour because that is all you seem to want or deserve!

After all my misloads last week $8.00 seems to be to much!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This has been an entertaining post and it has allowed me to identify people I desire to exclude from further contact.

This is how you can eliminate seeing posts by offending members:

Click on User CP on main nav
Under Left Nav, click on “Edit Ignore List” under the “Settings & Options” group
Add non-productive/Offending members to list

I love the ignore feature.

1989 is that the year you were born or the year you were supposed to get your GED?

If you don't understand what UPS stood for probably way before you were born you will never understand. Ups was mainly for Part time work..It was the full timers that fought for better benefits and more full time work.

Since you are a great thinker you should resign from the UNION and go your merry little way! Next contract I hope the part timers get nothing more.......With your regard to a UNION then Freeze your wage like UPS wants at $8.00 an hour because that is all you seem to want or deserve!

After all my misloads last week $8.00 seems to be to much!

You just don't understand how much it costs to make a dollar.

paidslave

You just don't understand how much it costs to make a dollar.

You are correct! Air drivers who only make a couple pick ups sitting around waiting for an OCA pickup certainly makes it difficult for the Company to make a dollar..

As a company view point maybe they should be eliminated and have the full time drivers covering these stops!

Good point...I am starting to agree more with you!

mikestrek

I just moved this thread to the Current Events Forum where it belongs. It is political and has nothing to do with UPS Discussions
SCRATCH? TEAMSTERS ENDORSE OBAMA This has nothing to do with UPS? UPS has the largest membership of Teamsters in the US. why?

Please tell me it's not because you Endorse McCain because I'd like to think this was a fair and balanced Forum. This has been a nice discussion of Teamsters suporting Obama and opposing Obama, I can handle both sides views. It makes me think you didn't want the majority of Teamsters to View this post?

It is your Forum but I'd like to think you would allow both views in here.

Anyway, Just a suggestion. Keep it fair and balanced.

MIKE

paidslave

SCRATCH? TEAMSTERS ENDORSE OBAMA This has nothing to do with UPS? UPS has the largest membership of Teamsters in the US. why?

Please tell me it's not because you Endorse McCain because I'd like to think this was a fair and balanced Forum. This has been a nice discussion of Teamsters suporting Obama and opposing Obama, I can handle both sides views. It makes me think you didn't want the majority of Teamsters to View this post?

It is your Forum but I'd like to think you would allow both views in here.

Anyway, Just a suggestion. Keep it fair and balanced.

MIKE

I have a feeling too MIKE. Scratch is not a United Parcel Teamster or Brown! From my opinion most moderators here are Republicons!

over9five

Staff member
Everybody can view it HERE. Where it belongs. There is even a redirect on the UPS Discussions forum where you mistakenly posted your troll-bait in the first place.

Nobody has deleted anyones views, post what you want.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have a feeling too MIKE. Scratch is not a United Parcel Teamster or Brown! From my opinion most moderators here are Republicons!

Scratch is a 30 year plus UPSer if you could figure out how to view his profile...doubtful.

To be a Moderator, the person has to show good judgement and a dedication to presenting views in a responsible and courteous manner.

Neither you nor Mikestrek need apply.

Paidslave goes on my Ignore list.

Goodbye forever, paidslave.
Ignore Results.jpg