Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

paidslave

Here is little Baby bush finding his WMDS's...

booger.gif

mikestrek

mike

i could shoot you a photo of a wmd, but you dont have a clue as to what one would look like.

here is one for your reference

like i said, you would never recognise a wmd if you saw one......

best regards in your dream world

d
dannyboy, I guess that's once again your way of saying there really are no WMD's. Correct.

OH! and I'm still waiting for a photo of the WMD's in IRAQ. I'm waiting. Anybody?

I want to forward the photo to the PENTAGON.

UPS Lifer

mike

i could shoot you a photo of a wmd, but you dont have a clue as to what one would look like.

here is one for your reference

like i said, you would never recognise a wmd if you saw one......

best regards in your dream world

d

This is a hell of a lot better than Bush picking his nose!!!! Very quick wit... I bow to you! Hey - I think we have a new nickname!!!

mikestrek

PAIDSLAVE, I have no idea how this guy got elected. Amazing. A US President. Republicans must be that good at campaignes, They just don't know how to Govern. I suppose RePUBLICANS ARE DOING THE SAME THING WITH McCain / Palin. Just get them elected and let ROVE take over from there.

Something tells me that won't work this time.

paidslave

PAIDSLAVE, I have no idea how this guy got elected. Amazing. A US President. Republicans must be that good at campaignes, They just don't know how to Govern. I suppose RePUBLICANS ARE DOING THE SAME THING WITH McCain / Palin. Just get them elected and let ROVE take over from there.

Something tells me that won't work this time.

I found something interesting. These are the Republicans backing him......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
PAIDSLAVE, I have no idea how this guy got elected.
Because the Democrats used bigger fools to run against him.

Just recently Sen Kerry was in Lowell Mass. giving a speech just how bad Bush was as president. He was on a roll until someone in the crowd yelled out " and you lost to him ".

brett636

This thread is full of laughs. Especially when Mike and paidslave make it appear that voting in Obama is in my best interests. The way I look at it is this, I can always find another job, but I will never find another country as great as this one. Regardless of what my pay or benefits are I know that as long as I can work, I can succeed in this country. Its something Obama and most democrats want us to forget.

My current observations on this teamsters endorsement of Obama is the only ones seriously supporting him are the teamster leadership, and a few brainless followers. The rest are voting for McCain.

av8torntn

av8tor, I'll quote you but this comment is for all that still think there were WMD's

First of all George Bush has already admit there were no WMD's. second av8tor I didn't ask for a starting point. I asked you to show me the WMD'S. You can shhot me a photo via e-mail oh! and while your at it shoot an e-mail to the pentagon because I'm sure they will want to see those photos. Oh! yOU DON'T HAVE ANY PHOTOS OR ANY WMD's in your hands right now. Sorry, the that sounds like more George Bush lies

No more Lies guys.

PULL OUR TROOPS YESTERDAY.

First of all President Bush said no stockpiles which seems to be consistent with what has been reported. I suppose if I do not take a picture of the sun to you that means the sun does not exist. Get you head out of your little hole in the ground. We need an escalation of force yesterday.

"WASHINGTON - The discovery of more than 500 chemical weapons shells in Iraq has heightened concerns at the Pentagon that terrorists in that country could use the old munitions against American soldiers."

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/pentagon-fears-old-iraq-wmd-may-be-used/35001/

drewed

Shankman
The WMD thing, Hussein used them against Iran and his own people in the late 80s so we know he had the infrastructure tp build and use WMDs. After GW1 we said we wanted weapons inspectors in country to make sure he was deweaponizing, and for the next 10 yrs or so they came and left, told where and where they couldnt go; now i ask you if they didnt have anything to hide why would they?
Sarin, anthrax, and other nerve gases arent as easy to trace as iradiated materials are. They could have easily been transfered to Iran or more then likely Syria.

Do our troops need to come home? Yes of course they do, but at this point we need to make sure its a stable sovereign nation when we leave, then we need to take care of Afghanistan, we spilled the milk we need to clean it up.

paidslave

This thread is full of laughs. Especially when Mike and paidslave make it appear that voting in Obama is in my best interests. The way I look at it is this, I can always find another job, but I will never find another country as great as this one. Regardless of what my pay or benefits are I know that as long as I can work, I can succeed in this country. Its something Obama and most democrats want us to forget.

My current observations on this teamsters endorsement of Obama is the only ones seriously supporting him are the teamster leadership, and a few brainless followers. The rest are voting for McCain.

Here are your leaders!

palin-lipstick.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Because the Democrats used bigger fools to run against him.

Pretty much sums it up!

The sitting Republican president might be the most unpopular President in history and up until the bail-out, McCain was even.
That gives you an idea of what Americans think of the Democratic candidate for President.
And the Libertarian nominee is Bob Barr (ashamed to day, once my Congressman) and Cynthia McKinney (the laughing stock of Atlanta) is the Green party candidate.

Please Lord, tell me why you are doing this to America?

mikestrek

Brett, Here in my center, Not all but most of us are voting Obama. All I can say is go ahead and work for FED-EX right down the street and tell us all then if you don't care for unions?