Teamsters Local 705 Election

Innerstate27

i work at northbrook and the steve pocztowski slate are the only people who came to campaign at the hub. ive never seen or heard of those other slates.

705red

Browncafe Steward
We never saw them when they worked for the local. Im in Palatine and they spent about 30 minutes one morning. They cant campaign side by side with us because we call them on their lies. Juan and Kim along with Scott are out of North brook and they are stand up agents!

illiana

I only understand money, green. See you nest Saturday at the count, please plan accordingly and stay until the last vote is counted this time.
Let me tell you again for the fifth time I think. I have no affiliation with any slate nor am I running for any position. Have fun at the count I won't be there will be fishing in Canada.
Have a great Thanks Giving.

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
oh will you 2 just get along. there are more important things to worry about in 705 land right now. lets just agree to disagree, have a few beers, forget this whole election thing and remember local 705's primary goal. and that goal is to make UPS management's life a living hell :)

705red

Browncafe Steward
The totals for the Teamsters Local 705 Election are:

Steve Pocztowski Slate 3344

TFC 1194

Moore/bennet 278

Vasquez 125
I sent cach a text today and the numbers where a little off and its my fault, I wrote them down for the candidate's.

Steves Slate 3244
TFC 1194
Moore/Bennet 241
Vasquez 101

These are the Slate votes, we had some split ballots and some received more, but these are the slate totals.

Looks like UPS has another 3 years of honoring the contract to do in Chicago.

Thank you to every UPSer that the took the time to vote, no matter who you voted for. And shame on the lazy ones that dont take the time!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I sent cach a text today and the numbers where a little off and its my fault, I wrote them down for the candidate's.

Steves Slate 3244
TFC 1194
Moore/Bennet 241
Vasquez 101

These are the Slate votes, we had some split ballots and some received more, but these are the slate totals.

Looks like UPS has another 3 years of honoring the contract to do in Chicago.

Thank you to every UPSer that the took the time to vote, no matter who you voted for. And shame on the lazy ones that dont take the time!
Sorry, I did not vote.

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
I really don't envy Steve right now. He has a full plate on deck to deal with. First is Hoffa taking away 705 member's right to have their own contract for YRCW. Second thing is the monster 22.3 job elimination grievance that will eventually go to arbitration. even if an arbitrator agrees with the union UPS right now has no interest in following the contract.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I really don't envy Steve right now. He has a full plate on deck to deal with. First is Hoffa taking away 705 member's right to have their own contract for YRCW. Second thing is the monster 22.3 job elimination grievance that will eventually go to arbitration. even if an arbitrator agrees with the union UPS right now has no interest in following the contract.
Well you sure didn't help. You didn't even take the time to vote and send a message. There is strength in numbers when people take the time to care and take the time to support there union.

You will be the first one to come on here and complain about something, but in my opinion, you have lost that right!!!

CACH THIS

This election is a crock. I heard multiple slates are protesting Local 705 fraud for violation of specific election standards. There were 5292 ballots brought to the hall for counting. Yet the election officer stated to the entire room that $4500 was spent for return postage. Now doing the math right there 4500 divided by .51 (the cost of a letter) is 8823. Which means that 3531 ballots were not accounted for and not brought from the post office. So what happened to 3531 ballots? And the election judge also stated that the post office could not produce one of the receipts for a undisclosed amount of mail. How does a government agency not have recepits for everything? Plus the ballots that were brought in the hall were not in sealed bags but rather in these flimsy boxes with ballots practically falling out. Also, why was Pilsen post office used when the main post office could have also accomadated a saturday sort. By the way Pilsen handles the 705 union daily mail. This whole thing stinks like Illinois politics always seems to. Steve has not been declared officially the winner yet folks. Wait and see what happens here. Too many things do not add up.

This election is a crock. I heard multiple slates are protesting Local 705 fraud for violation of specific election standards. There were 5292 ballots brought to the hall for counting. Yet the election officer stated to the entire room that $4500 was spent for return postage. Now doing the math right there 4500 divided by .51 (the cost of a letter) is 8823. Which means that 3531 ballots were not accounted for and not brought from the post office. So what happened to 3531 ballots? And the election judge also stated that the post office could not produce one of the receipts for a undisclosed amount of mail. How does a government agency not have recepits for everything? Plus the ballots that were brought in the hall were not in sealed bags but rather in these flimsy boxes with ballots practically falling out. Also, why was Pilsen post office used when the main post office could have also accomadated a saturday sort. By the way Pilsen handles the 705 union daily mail. This whole thing stinks like Illinois politics always seems to. Steve has not been declared officially the winner yet folks. Wait and see what happens here. Too many things do not add up.

Yea,Mikey,like the number of people who voted for you. Even if there were 10k votes counted the %s would be the same. You lost,big time. Accept it,be the bigger man and shut your whining piehole. You have bigger things to worry about now that you`re on the companys radar and the music has stopped. Be careful stealing time now ,buddy.:happy2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Hi there remember me? I was one of the guys singing "hey hey hey good bye" to you when you left before the ballot counting was over. Tony DiDanato has filed protests for 27 straight years, yes thats right 9 straight elections he has been the losing part of. Even you threw him off of your slate this election and now you want to make us think that he has credit? LMAO

Since you left early yesterday let me tell you that the results have been finalized and Steve and his slate won, it was signed and is official. Protests will only cost more members dues money to be spent on these charges. Do you really think that 3,000 extra people sent in ballots? I wish the margin of victory would have been huge! And it will not change the outcome, Steve beat the other 3 slates combined with 64% of the vote!

UPSSOCKS

I love when you fight with one another. In the end you all are losers.... Greive this, greive that, You guys make me not feel bad about bullying your fellow brothers.